What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick your team of good guys.

Leagueguy

Juniors
I thought I'd have a go at building a team of players that seem like good guys on and off the field. I couldn't really think of any centres though. What do other people think? You can just post indiviudal players if you want and not put it in a team.

1. Matt Bowen
2. Matt Geyer
5. Matt Sing
6. Lockyer
7. Scott Prince
8. Webcke
9. Cameran Smith
10. Price
11. Menzies
12. David Stagg
13. Andrew Ryan

yobbo84

Coach
Can't think of a team (pretty sad actually), but guys who immediately spring to mind are Dean Widders, David Peachey, Preston Campbell, Shane Webcke, Steve Menzies and Craig Fitzgibbon.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Kurt Gidley is more a 5/8th, but i think he could suit a centre jersey in this team if your short.

Wiki is also great, but Webke an Price deserve to be there too.

Hindmarsh would be a good addition, didnt he chop his hair for charity on the footy show?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Kurt Gidley is more a 5/8th, but i think he could suit a centre jersey in this team if your short.

Wiki is also great, but Webke an Price deserve to be there too.

Hindmarsh would be a good addition, didnt he chop his hair for charity on the footy show?

Leagueguy

Juniors
Theres some good suggestions there. I'll add El Masri, move Geyer to the centres along with Ben Smith. I could start Hindmarsh and then the bench could be Fitzgibon , Stagg, Widders and Gidley.

bigdogsgottaeat said:
Oh good, now you are going to follow me around on the forum. Seriously mate you are pathetic.

I can garantee I won't follow you anywhere. I was adding my point of view. Mason is going the right way now but I think there are probably 100 players that could wear the "good guys" tag ahead of Mason. He has a lot of work to do redeem himself. that's all I'm saying. Not saying he won't, hope he does because I'm a rugby league supporter and want all players to be the best they can be, not just those that play for a club I support.

cainen

Juniors
Tony Puletua should be there somewhere.

Luke Lewis should fill one of those centre spots. He is a top bloke!

bigdogsgottaeat said:
Would Benji get a run?

Good bloke on and off the field, gracious loser (unlike another classy #7 that comes to mind!)

I'll agree with you this time. Benji in the team for sure. A real good role model off the field. I've seen him interact with young fans and he's great with them, probably better than any other player in that regard.

Latest posts