What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking up GF Tix

[furrycat]

Coach
After a few mixups and delays, I've found out I probably can't get my GF tix from a ticketek outlet here in Newcastle. :fist:

My question is, if I get there near gates open on the day, can I just collect them from Telstra Stadium somewhere?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Id assume so, probably have to show em ID and what not, but if you've already paid and pre booked i dont see why you couldnt ring them and arrange it to be a pick up at the gates deal

[furrycat]

Coach
I'm fairly sure I cna get them from the gates either way, but I'm really hoping its not at some stupid time like 5:30.

Simo

First Grade
marshall stalin said:
ring the booking agent to find out where to collect the tickets before sunday

What no it wouldnt happen in the united russian empires ticketing scheme ;-)

you can change it to ezyticket, ive done something like that myself.

you can collect tickets from the ticket offices at the ground, though you need the credit card and drivers license with you (and the reference wont hurt either)

just dont leaveit till late there are always lines

[furrycat]

Coach
Well that was easy- changing it to Ezyticket was a matter of 2 minutes. The automated robot kept thinking I said Elton John :fist:

Simo said:
What no it wouldnt happen in the united russian empires ticketing scheme ;-)

The Great Soviet Union was a world leader in efficient issuing of tickets- especially one way tickets ;-)

Stormboyz

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Well that was easy- changing it to Ezyticket was a matter of 2 minutes. The automated robot kept thinking I said Elton John :fist:
You sure you didn't have to ask for Al-bert Day-vees?

Latest posts