What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures - My Own Eel Reel

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Hi guys,

I purchased a Canon EOS 400D Digital SLR today and thought i would give it burl at tonights game for you. Love photography and trying to learn all the new settings for it and shutter speeds and ISO settings and stuff

Enjoy!!!!
EelsVManly679.jpg
EelsVManly616.jpg
EelsVManly078.jpg
EelsVManly215.jpg
EelsVManly434.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Takes pretty good pics for a night game. I dont even bother with mine after 5pm. lol. How much did it set you back?

strider

Post Whore
EelsVManly470.jpg

omg - are we the only team in the comp who STAY ONSIDE at a line drop out? :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good pics, but how can yo cal Shane Hayne a public enemy, he kept us in the game

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Great photos - my camera sh*ts itself at night... its really annoying

forward pass

Coach
Did you have it set to Sports mode??

Some pics look a fraction blurred so you need to increase the shutter speed.

Gronk

Staff member
Great pics JJ ! I have a schmick camera too but I can't pics as good as that.

One day I will learn to
rtfm.gif

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Great pics JJ ! I have a schmick camera too but I can't pics as good as that.

One day I will learn to
rtfm.gif

Yeah i only got it on friday afternoon and thought why not take it to the footy. I am just learning the settings and stuff but seems like a good camera.

I took it to a wedding and good really good RAW pictures that I have photoshopped up as a gift to the bride and groom. I got some great shots that day.... I was very suprised indeed.

Jase

Captain BF

Juniors
My dad and i were talking about the game at one stage on friday and he said that Manly were keeping Parra in it and i said that he wa right but, Parra was keeping Manly in front.