What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pierce's tough decision

Go Nulla

Bench
fizman said:
What concerns me more than anything else is the loose lips in the club. I was shocked by the person who told me.

Who is your source Fizman?. PM me if you want to keep it on the QT.

Alan Shore

First Grade
I would be pleasantly surprised if the board had the guts to get rid of their yes-man from the coaching position. That still leaves Kimmorley to deal with though, unless Lam has some sort of magic formula to get him to play like a proper half.

roboshark

Coach
what would the great man be thinking??

he must be turning in his grave with all this crap going on ( again)

Inferno

Coach
Go Nulla said:
Who is your source Fizman?. PM me if you want to keep it on the QT.

Ditto for me please Fizman.

Im not getting my hopes up though, I'v been hurt before...

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Anderson attacking everything & everyone on the board & the management & failing to see, just how far out of joint he had made things.

You left out staff and patrons. He left no stone unturned when it came to ripping into people. He was an absolute disgrace on the piss. Arrogant f**ker who thought his resume allowed this behaviour.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Raper has to go, his team selection this week was the final nail in the coffin for me, the man has no idea.

sharky1973

Juniors
fizman said:
I have been advised that Raper will not be at the club next season and that Lam will be coach.

Hope that's correct, i'd rather have Wayne Bennett coaching us that Raper again!!!

The Popper

Bench
chili pepper said:
Think the board may have visions of winning the comp still?
I'm starting to think that winning a comp could be very low on their priority list.
Priorities? What could they be?
Getting re-elected?
Free piss?
Who knows what the bloody hell they are? But it sure as eggs does not appear to be winning a comp. :shock:

2nd. thought: that picture of Les Patterson possibly illustrates the typical Shark fan's opinion of the performance of the Board. Thanks for the inspiration, Quigs & 73. I'm still laughing.

Bundy

Juniors
I hear he has 4 weeks to perform or he's getting the sack :sarcasm:
This will be closely followed by a couple of wins and a tirade against all fans because we are idiots.

imasharkie

Coach
fizman said:
I have been advised that Raper will not be at the club next season and that Lam will be coach.

Now that would make me a very happy sharkie fan, fiz.

Although I would like to see a better credentialed person in charge of the coaching or at least in an advisory position. Someone who will tell the board to stay out of the footy side of things.

Latest posts