What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piggy backing the try scorer??

TheParraboy

Staff member
Parraboys are you listening, especially you Burty

Please for gods sake stop jumping on blokes backs who have just scored a try and holding on for dear life all in order to get a free kiddie style piggy back ride until the bloke falls on the ground in a heap. Looks so kindergarden

Cheers :D

Eels Dude

Coach
When I opened up this thread I thought it was going to be about Mark Riddell and his gambling habits.

natheel

Coach
yeh thats what i thought, or like piggy riddell tipping the try scorer of the parra games or some sh*t

I'm just glad we won the game. The plane would have looked a bit wanky if we were beat.

Can just imagine someone like Idris scoring the winning try, & copying the "plane".

strider

Post Whore
i thought mark riddell had won some money on first try scorer for a minute there

-Gurueel-

Juniors
Is this thread a gee up?

3 weeks ago we could barely score a try, and now they're being criticised for how they choose to celebrate their efforts?

Never happy you lot.

Gronk

Staff member
At least NRL players run towards each other and celebrate the effort. Unlike soccer players who tend to selfishly run away from the team after they score. That's always irked me, why do they do that ?

Rogue.9

Juniors
At least NRL players run towards each other and celebrate the effort. Unlike soccer players who tend to selfishly run away from the team after they score. That's always irked me, why do they do that ?
Maybe they don't want to give the other players a piggy back.

sarahk

Juniors

They're running towards their fans i guess? Its sort of like Hayne when he did the plane, he ran towards the fans.

P.s Did anyone see those lucky fans that got a hug from Jarryd in the panthers game. Never have i been more jealous !!!!!!!!

strider

Post Whore

Maybe they don't want to give the other players a piggy back.
yeah - i saw a couple of "stacks on" at the world cup - wouldn't want to have been on the bottom

Eels Dude

Coach
They're running towards their fans i guess? Its sort of like Hayne when he did the plane, he ran towards the fans.

P.s Did anyone see those lucky fans that got a hug from Jarryd in the panthers game. Never have i been more jealous !!!!!!!!

Missed that, but it was awesome last year when we beat the Dragons how he just ran up to the fans and gave them high fives. It's stuff like that which makes him so loved by the fans and makes him invaluable to our club and rugby league overall.

Joely01

Bench
I thought this was about mark riddell aswell.
Now im thinking is this a joke thread or serious thread?
If its serious there are major problems parraboy, the boys are finally scoring tries and are happy about it and getting the crowd involved.... why would you want them to stop that???

Rogue.9

Juniors
I thought this was about mark riddell aswell.
Now im thinking is this a joke thread or serious thread?
If its serious there are major problems parraboy, the boys are finally scoring tries and are happy about it and getting the crowd involved.... why would you want them to stop that???
The problems I have with Try celebrations is there is always the risk of injury, I would hate to have Hayne or Hindy miss the finals because Fui landed on them during a celebration. I still remember Tahu missing as few games for us a couple of years ago because he broke his hand a slam-dunking over the cross bar? I would

TheParraboy

Staff member
The problems I have with Try celebrations is there is always the risk of injury, I would hate to have Hayne or Hindy miss the finals because Fui landed on them during a celebration. I still remember Tahu missing as few games for us a couple of years ago because he broke his hand a slam-dunking over the cross bar? I would

agree

no joke at all, I cringed the way Hayne buckled under Burts weight and fell to the ground, going through my mind was, friggin hell please dont get a serious injury out of that. They can celebrate a million other ways, thats not the issue here for those of you who have missed the point. Jumping on the try scorers back and trying to stay there till he falls in a heap isnt that smart or great to watch in any case. Id be interested to see if it ever happend again, I think Ando will be onto it as well just quietly ;-)

DeanPay98

Juniors
agree

no joke at all, I cringed the way Hayne buckled under Burts weight and fell to the ground, going through my mind was, friggin hell please dont get a serious injury out of that. They can celebrate a million other ways, thats not the issue here for those of you who have missed the point. Jumping on the try scorers back and trying to stay there till he falls in a heap isnt that smart or great to watch in any case. Id be interested to see if it ever happend again, I think Ando will be onto it as well just quietly ;-)

Well said.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I would love to see Willie Mason join the Eels next year simulating the Hayne Plane with Eels fans after bursting through to score a brilliant try. That would be something....

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
agree

There is only so many ways to simulate sex or group sex!!! Is there yet another way to choreograph sex scenes after a try is scored... please do share....

Latest posts