What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pixie's coming home!!!

jed

First Grade
Congratulations Pixie on winning your appeal. Any idea which city you will be living in?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
she'll probably hook up with Rodney Adler, Alan Bond or both

jed

First Grade
Doubt it - if she's busy dating, hopefully she'll have less time to annoy us.

And I think we can cross Adler off the list - he's looking at spending some quality time with a big fella called Bubba

pixie nipples

Juniors
jed said:
Congratulations Pixie on winning your appeal. Any idea which city you will be living in?

Why thankyou young jed.

I think I'll take up residency on the north shore, I really don't like the shire and the lower class type people who reside there.

There are more upper class members of the social set that like to fraternise with mature attractive women like myself.

Its been a while since...........you know.

pixie nipples

Juniors
I do take offence at your disturbing filthy language you uncouth petulant child.

Perhaps you ned a kiss and a hug from aunty pixie?

If I hadn't realised years ago how beautiful and exceptional I truly am, then maybe I would lower myself to go through with hugging and kissing you, but alas I shan't get your filth on my new turtleneck sweater.

Raider_69

Post Whore
pixie nipples said:
I do take offence at your disturbing filthy language you uncouth petulant child.

If I hadn't realised years ago how beautiful and exceptional I truly am, then maybe I would lower myself to go through with hugging and kissing you, but alas I shan't get your filth on my new turtleneck sweater.

correct me if im wrong but did i not say "pipe down you ugly old bat"
what part of that do you not understand your miscreatin misfit :arrow:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
pixie nipples said:

correct me if im wrong but did i not say "pipe down you ugly old bat"
what part of that do you not understand your miscreatin misfit :arrow:

or you could try

quiet you :lol:

I've got a spare iron if you need de-wrinkling Pixie. For a really big job like that one I'll use the ""Elephant skin to Formica" setting.

As for you getting a leg-over, I'd be less than honest if I said anything other than;

Your chances of getting a boof from anyone with all four limbs and an IQ over 40 are about the same as my chances of climbing Mt. Everest using only my old feller as a climbing tool.

You'd better stay in Spain and dig up Christopher when the urge strikes, at least you know he'll be rigid. ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe she could bunk with Charlie and Camilla :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol:

Pixie would probably be the one giving out the long and hard stuff.

Nothing like a big hard debt to get the job well and truly f**ked :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Looking good Pixie.

pixie_narrowweb__200x426.jpg

:lol:

jed

First Grade
that's just a part of old age, old twiz. see your doctor, he can prescribe something ;-)

Latest posts