What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PL this week at Oki Jubilee - who's coming?

Nugby

Juniors
Glad I thought to browse the Canberra forum. I assumed that your juniors would be playing at home like last time I went to a Raiders match. Can't say I could be bothered going and seeing an U18s comp. Be there for first grade.

Raiders_mat

Juniors
I'll help you out Jed. Is it ok if I drag my mum along who is a Dragons supporter, I was the smart one...And saw THE LIGHT and it's all green.

Rexxy

Coach
how olds ya mum?

Raiders_mat said:
I'll help you out Jed. Is it ok if I drag my mum along who is a Dragons supporter, I was the smart one...And saw THE LIGHT and it's all green.

2 True Blues

Coach
Call me a PIG Raider 69 and you would do disgrace to year we were actuallt born and the position that obviously suits us both.... LOL. But the PIG stereo type makes me feel after 17 years of riskin my life for the selfless massess like ya self and ya mum, like jumpin in my car and travellin south in haste to give ya the arse woopin ya obvious nievetity deserves. Private messages are definately invivated f**k head, and will be treated with the same out of uniforrm lack of remorse and deserved contempt as they should be from any true Aussie, or old style ( last of a dying breed ) Jets supporter. !!!

Raider Azz

Bench
2 True Blues said:
Call me a PIG Raider 69 and you would do disgrace to year we were actuallt born and the position that obviously suits us both.... LOL. But the PIG stereo type makes me feel after 17 years of riskin my life for the selfless massess like ya self and ya mum, like jumpin in my car and travellin south in haste to give ya the arse woopin ya obvious nievetity deserves. Private messages are definately invivated f**k head, and will be treated with the same out of uniforrm lack of remorse and deserved contempt as they should be from any true Aussie, or old style ( last of a dying breed ) Jets supporter. !!!
eh? :?