What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PL updates

Y2Eel

First Grade
MrT said:
Mateo is no chance of playing semi. JT will pick same bench, hope he proves me wrong....NO BACK ON THE BENCH PLEASE

nup 2 weeks now he has picked the same bench he need forwards but the prob is he will play vella...

caylo

Bench
off the bench if im not mistaken so he is still avaliable 4 the award in 07, but me think inu will take it out :D

girvie

Staff member
I was impressed with Feleti Mateo. But i don't think he will be able to win a rookie competition because he has played ESL. (eg. i'm pretty sure Brian Carney can't win rookie awards).

Stagger eel

Staff member
girvie said:
I was impressed with Feleti Mateo. But i don't think he will be able to win a rookie competition because he has played ESL. (eg. i'm pretty sure Brian Carney can't win rookie awards).

as mentioned before he's already played first grade anyway...

I was very impressed with Maloney ;-)

girvie

Staff member
eelavation said:
I was very impressed with Maloney ;-)
He played ok.

I don't know what is wrong with Parramatta Flegg team. The Bears only had 15 fit players last night yet still won. Troy Pezet must be under some pressure there.

Who was the number 5 in Jersey Flegg for Parra who scored that good try?

Stagger eel

Staff member
girvie said:
He played ok.

I don't know what is wrong with Parramatta Flegg team. The Bears only had 15 fit players last night yet still won. Troy Pezet must be under some pressure there.

Who was the number 5 in Jersey Flegg for Parra who scored that good try?

Iwi Hauraki..apparently headed tro Canterbury.

Troy Pezet I believe he's headed up to the F3 to Newcastle and won't be missed by many I can tell you that. ;-)

ParraManiac

Juniors
MrT said:
Mateo is no chance of playing semi. JT will pick same bench, hope he proves me wrong....NO BACK ON THE BENCH PLEASE

I can only hope we have seen the last of McKinnon in the Blue and Gold his performance last night was ridiculous!