What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLALER LOCK

ByRd

First Grade
when we play can we put oureselves just controlling 1 player .example. Just Sherwin and the AI controls the rest of the team like in NBA live.

Mario

Juniors
BigT said:
when we play can we put oureselves just controlling 1 player .example. Just Sherwin and the AI controls the rest of the team like in NBA live.

No.

Goleel

Juniors
It'd work alright if you wanted to play 8 players on one team, but other than that, it'd be pretty useless.

shirkhan

Juniors
that would be sweet for multi player whoever said it was dumb you should just shut up because its all about asking questions and we should say other ppls ideas a dumb

Azkatro

First Grade
Zoot said:
that would be pretty dumb.

Imagine if the game has a feature that allowed you have 13 human players on a PC network, with each person controlling a particular jersey. Would you consider that idea to be dumb?

TripleM

Juniors
I wouldn't say its a dumb idea. It works very well on basketball games. However I don't think it would work on this unless you did have a lot of human players, as you won't get the ball anywhere near as much as you do in basketball (where u can call for a pass from anywhere, think about in league if you were half the width of the field away..)

But anyway, its not in there.

umosay

Juniors
i think it's a great idea, but only as an option of course.

i think it would work better in a union game, like controlling the lock and having to get to the breakdowns and lineouts etc