What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Played the final version

Big Mick

Referee
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
got knocked up by saints 32-0

YOU SUCK! haha. I've never played it before either, and I nailed the roosters....GO THE PANTHERS!!!.

it was the best game, i went in on Wednesday and it was fantastic, i found it extraordinary that NOONE! was there!, NOONE! i was on my own, playing for ages, it was fantastic, got half way through a season!.

axl rose

Bench
Big Mick said:
Mr BuLLdOgS said:

it was the best game, i went in on Wednesday and it was fantastic, i found it extraordinary that NOONE! was there!, NOONE! i was on my own, playing for ages, it was fantastic, got half way through a season!.

:lol: some people have jobs and some even attend school now and then :p half way through a season? wtf did u camp overnight

figgylion

Juniors
Big Mick said:
Mr BuLLdOgS said:

YOU SUCK! haha. I've never played it before either, and I nailed the roosters....GO THE PANTHERS!!!.

Who is NOONE,is he famous?you sound very excited by his presence,is he any good at the game or are you just happy you could beat NOONE ?
I might take a look on my day off,maybe there will be no one there

fauves

Juniors
Hi guys. This weekend whilst searching for a digital camera I stumbled across a little xbox stand with none other than NRL on it. It turns out one of the staff was on the production team.Anyway, I have nothing but praise for the game.
Had about 5 or 6 games single and 2 player.
Found the AI to be extremely difficult on hard settings. Only flaw I found was that maybe its too easy to pass the ball while standing in the tackle, but not too much of a concern though.
I cant give enough praise for the matrix style kicking. It gives you plenty of time to get those kicks down field but its a little more difficult for bombs abd grubbers as they are in real time.
Got any questions about the game I would be happy to answer them even though the game will be out by Friday.

Ive played a few hours worth in the shops and i too found some of the xbox controlls a bit hard to use - expecially trying to sidestep using those little black and white buttons while running using the green button to sprint.

HBG

Juniors
fauves said:
Hi guys. This weekend whilst searching for a digital camera I stumbled across a little xbox stand with none other than NRL on it. It turns out one of the staff was on the production team.Anyway, I have nothing but praise for the game.
Had about 5 or 6 games single and 2 player.
Found the AI to be extremely difficult on hard settings. Only flaw I found was that maybe its too easy to pass the ball while standing in the tackle, but not too much of a concern though.
I cant give enough praise for the matrix style kicking. It gives you plenty of time to get those kicks down field but its a little more difficult for bombs abd grubbers as they are in real time.
Got any questions about the game I would be happy to answer them even though the game will be out by Friday.

Glad to see your positive response.

Please note the staff member was myself (they were referring to), and I am not a game developer. Just merely a tester.

Some of the guys there from Microsoft(and others), do get their wires Crossed. :)

However, both Microsoft guys will be purchasing the game. One of their comments was, "This game is Mad!".

Unfortunately, I was unable to spend time talking about the game, but....