What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Awards.

macnaz

Staff member
I know the club will have their own presentation night but i thought I would ask here who the fans would pick for the following awards.
1. Best and Fairest
2. Best Forward
3. Best Back
4. Most improved

I Would go 1.Fulton 2. Woods 3. Simona 4. Tedesco

Matchball

Bench
Blessing in disguise award - Tim Moltzen for doing his knee and probably won't see him in wests tigers colors again.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I know the club will have their own presentation night but i thought I would ask here who the fans would pick for the following awards.
1. Best and Fairest
2. Best Forward
3. Best Back
4. Most improved

Hard to argue with these

cerberus

Coach
1. Best and Fairest Murdoch-Masila
2. Best Forward woods
3. Best Back tie nufoaluma \samona
4. Most improved sauaso sue

macnaz

Staff member
1. Best and Fairest Murdoch-Masila
2. Best Forward woods
3. Best Back tie nufoaluma \samona
4. Most improved sauaso sue

Fair enough choices although I didnt think BMM's start to the season was good enough to warrant our best player choice when compared to Fulton who was consistent all year.

simon says

First Grade
Tedesco most improved? On what? Improved on playing more than 1 game in a season :p

I think he had the greatest improvement over the year....IMO was a bit ordinary at the start of the year,but was awesome for the last 8 or so.

BMM got his act together for about the last 6 or so,but still has feet for hands near the line.

simon says

First Grade
1. Best and Fairest
2. Best Forward
3. Best Back
4. Most improved

To me thats the obvious standouts.

magpie guy

Juniors
Fulton is a stand out for best and fairest. He continually works, tackles like a demon and is always playing above his weight.

Simona is the most improved for mine based on ability displayed this season compared to previous seasons in first grade. He would also be in line for best back as well.

Nofo is definitely best rookie and it is hard to go past Woods for best forward.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Fulton 1 & 2
Simona 3 & 4

Simona most improved by a mile IMO. Watching him in the 20s, nsw cup and his few games in first grade in 11/12 I thought he might be an ok fill in like a Geoff Daniela. But this year seemingly out of nowhere he became our go to strike back and scored a heap of spectauclar tries when absolutely nothing was on. It wasn't just him standing out in a poor team, he is now a good first grader in his own right

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think he had the greatest improvement over the year....IMO was a bit ordinary at the start of the year,but was awesome for the last 8 or so.

BMM got his act together for about the last 6 or so,but still has feet for hands near the line.

That last sentance sums it up, if BMM can fix up his hands there's nothing stopping him from becoming a rep quality back rower IMO

Latest posts