What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player contracts

hineyrulz

Post Whore
tbf i though Ben was great in 2005, then injuries came and straight away i though i'd pay some extra attention to him, he has just gotten worse and worse, he has no lateral speed, and this myth about being the best defensive centre in the league sh*t? f**k me!! some of the softest trys over the past 2 years that i've seen was were Smith was defending, 4 more years.....
In 2005 he looked a terrific prospect, but really since then he has been a massive dissapointment. Injuries haven't helped him but 4 more years FFS.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
In 2005 he looked a terrific prospect, but really since then he has been a massive dissapointment. Injuries haven't helped him but 4 more years FFS.

Thats it, the guy did have ability, but injuries have meant he isn't the 2005 player anymore, and i doubt he ever will be again, in space he's not the slowest i've seen, but off the mark he's so slow, and this was hurting the side both in attack and defense.

I still cannot believe he was signed to such a contract where he was not even in the top 20 centres in the game at the time imo.

TheRam

Coach
He's a quality winger Phillips, he has proven that over and over, he just cant create anything, please DA, please just cut your losses and move him there.

Spot on Ronny, spot on. He is a finisher, so put him there and be done with it.

We'll see. ;-)

so we are looking at sika? are we a realistc chance....although you prob cant say i guess.

From what i have seen of the guy, he would comliment the forward pack we now have very well. Damaging runner with some footwork, I also thought shacks played well in 10 the other night, watched him very closey and think he is a very good pickup.

Stagger eel

Staff member
atleast Vaeliki could play centre from the start, injury stuffed him, Inu's problem is he's a first grade centre.

I find it funny how people are still persisting with Inu at centre after 2 years of absolute nothing, yet, the same people critizized and hung out Jarryd Hayne to dry in his 3 appearances at 5/8....where funnily enough he still played better in that more foreign position then anything Inu has done in first grade at centre, but hey, he's worth it, i mean? he's a nice guy...doesn't drink..

I find it funny how you wrap yourself in every post you make when all you are is an internet neville like the rest of us..lol

TheRam

Coach
so we are looking at sika? are we a realistc chance....although you prob cant say i guess.

From what i have seen of the guy, he would comliment the forward pack we now have very well. Damaging runner with some footwork, I also thought shacks played well in 10 the other night, watched him very closey and think he is a very good pickup.

Don't know anything as far as signing Sika, just hoping really, sorry parra-all-the-way just geeing up that Storm supporter .

As for Shacks performance the other night, sorry can't agree with you there mate, he had at times a very ordinary game. Missed a tackle on the line that he let in a try and went missing at different stages, especially in the first half. Lifted a little bit in the second half. I hope his attitude and on line defence improves considerably when he comes to Parra next year.

ElectricEel

Juniors
He's a quality winger Phillips, he has proven that over and over, he just cant create anything, please DA, please just cut your losses and move him there.

Kris Inu is a naturally gifted footballer. He may be out of form, but can be magic on the wing.