What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Nominations 2021 (FT/TT, Renegotiation, RFA, 5th year option)

zombie jesus

Staff member
Each team needs to nominate the following by Saturday 26th June.
It is not compulsory, if you choose to let everyone walk, that's okay.

Franchise or Transition Tag - One player, zero years left, check the sticky thread for salary cost, designate FT or TT when nominating.
Renegotiation - One player with at least one year on their deal, must have been on the active NFL roster to end the season.
Restricted Free Agent - One player, zero years, acquired via blind bid waivers last season.
Fifth Year Option - Any player with 0.5 years left, picking up this option just extends their deal for one more season at their current salary.

Auctions will commence shortly after the cut off date, any player not nominated and with zero years should be cut from your roster.
Franchise, then Transition and finally the Renegotiation auction.

New franchises will be able to participate in the auctions.

kurt faulk

Coach

franchise tag - jordan poyer db

renegotiation - kenyan drake rb

restricted free agent - danielle hunter de

fifth year option - dalvin cook rb

nick87

Coach
Franchise Tag - NIL
Renegotiation - Zach Ertz, TE
RFA Tender - Logan Thomas, TE
5th Year Option - Joe Mixon, RB

Mjp81

Juniors
5th year option - Samuel Curtis - decline
Renegotiation - TY Hilton

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
Franchise Tag - Derrick Henry
Renegotiation - Tevin Coleman
RFA Tender - Myles Gaskin
5th Year Option - Mike Williams

raiders_boy

Juniors
Hi gang, hope you're all well.

The Turkey Holes will enact the following:

Franchise Tag: Aaron Donald

Renegotiation: Le'Veon Bell (I believe I can do this as he was on the Chiefs' roster to end the season, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

RFA: Nelson Agholor (I can't see my free agent pickups for some reason, is Nelson eligible?)

5th year option: Christian McCaffrey

zombie jesus

Staff member
RFA - Shaq Barrett
@Sans Souci Saint He's not eligible as he was a 2019 pick up. You've got Valdes-Scantling, Marquez GBP WR and Davis, Carlton TBB CB eligible.
RFA: De Marcus Lawrence
@legend He's not eligible as he was a free agency pick up. You've got Wilson, Eric MIN LB eligible.
5th Year Option - Mike Williams
@Tom155 He still has a year to go on his rookie contract, 5th year option can get picked up next off season.
RFA: Nelson Agholor (I can't see my free agent pickups for some reason, is Nelson eligible?)
@raiders_boy He's not eligible, he was a straight add, needs to be a 2020 waiver wire pick up. You've got Malcolm Brown or Salvon Ahmed as eligible players.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Sultans
Franchise Tag - Myles Garrett
RFA - James Robinson
Renegotiation - Odell Beckham
No 5th year options, John Ross was a bum.

Tom155

Coach
@Sans Souci Saint He's not eligible as he was a 2019 pick up. You've got Valdes-Scantling, Marquez GBP WR and Davis, Carlton TBB CB eligible.

@legend He's not eligible as he was a free agency pick up. You've got Wilson, Eric MIN LB eligible.

@Tom155 He still has a year to go on his rookie contract, 5th year option can get picked up next off season.

@raiders_boy He's not eligible, he was a straight add, needs to be a 2020 waiver wire pick up. You've got Malcolm Brown or Salvon Ahmed as eligible players.
I believe you are incorrect on this he has 0.5 years left on my roster & is from the same draft as CMC, Watson, Dalvin Cook + Mixon + John Ross etc

skeepe

Immortal
Shit I missed this. I want to franchise tag Alvin Kamara, if I’m too late so be it, that’s my fault.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Doing some lockdown landscaping today but I'll endeavour to get the franchise tag auction up and running before the end of the night, 24 hours for this one.

Mjp81

Juniors
Doing some lockdown landscaping today but I'll endeavour to get the franchise tag auction up and running before the end of the night, 24 hours for this one.
How's everyone going with Lockdown 2021? Lucky out here in Dubbo so I can't relate. I think though at least now it's not the unknown like last year and if other states or outbreaks are anything to go by it hopefully won't last long.

I know I'm in the wrong thread, but how did we go sorting out the expansion draft and what does the rookie draft now look like with the expansion confirmed?

Latest posts