What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player of the Year voting v Bulldogs

legend

Coach
Throw in the towel, the same three players have polled in every vote so far.:lol:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
3 - TLL - starting to become one of my favs lol.

2 - Chalk - looked dangerous every play.

1 - Howell - came looking for runs and always seemed to make alot of ground, his defense has improved quite a bit (except maybe on 1 occasion lol).

dubby

Bench
TiTTieS_[CNTDN] said:
Howell - 2
TLL - 1
Carney - 1
Thurling - 1
Tongue - 1

How the heck can you justify giving him 2 points? :? The way Tonga pushed off his feeble attempted tackle, he should get -2!

woodgers

Bench
I'm baffled myself Dubby. Howell is picking up points for only making a couple of errors now. Also, i'm baffled how Thommo hasn't got a point yet. He gave his all again and stood up to O'Meley which was pretty ballsy from some of the hit ups he steamed onto.

3. Thommo
2. TLL
1. Thurling

I would have liked to have given Chalk a point but I thought these were our 3 best yesterday.

woodgers

Bench
Which one Hrundi, Thommo stood up to O'Meley on numerous occasions?

From the kickoff? There were 2 of them from memory

I don't understand why people on here rate tommo so highly. Sure he tries his guts out every week and does a fair amount of work, but hardly any of it is quality. Yesterday he had no impact at all when we needed it. He would not get a start in first grade at almost every other club in the comp

Latest posts