What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player of the year voting v Roosters

thickos

First Grade
Fire away people:

The side:

Schifcofske
Purtell
Graham
Mogg
Howell
Smith
Withers
Lomu
Woolford
Thompson
Jones
Croker
Tongue

Carney
Martin
Williams
Raston

FullySick

Juniors
Im reluctant to give points, but if its ok i will......

3 Tongue (what was with the strapping? He busted his jaw right?)
1 Carney (good ball away for Tongue's second)
1 .........who am i kiddin, no-one else springs to mind for another point.

jed

First Grade
Not voting this week, Tongue was the only one that was any good over 80 minutes IMO

thickos

First Grade
You can just give Tongue, or Thommo, or anyone else three points if you want and stop there.

I know people are hurting but personally I consider it important to reward good performances individually, even if the side sucks ass as a whole.

ed bbay

Juniors
tounge - 3
thompson - 2
howell - 1 i know we have put some s*it on howell but when he picked up that ball from the grubber kick to score his try i could nt belive it he played crap the rest of the game but i had already played the drop ball in my head & was about to let fly at him when he snapped it up & scored UNBELIVEABLE .

ALSO crocker dosent seem to run into the defence like a no 12 should we have tounge that just runs semi hard but tounge is doing it better than crocker . crockers position just seems to be a waste he s not doing much these days

reptar

Juniors
Despite the name misspelling, I agree. Croker has offered nothing in the last two weeks. It's situations like that where we need senior players like him to stand up. Sunday's game I cringed every time he got the ball - he's develop a habit of dropping it or forcing a stupid pass.

paulquinn49

Bench
Purtell? Jesus Christ, some selections shock me every week I guess.

Purtell needs to be shifted to the other wing, Mogg back with Howell in the centres. Both our wingers get rings run round them every week.

Tongue 3
Thommo 2
Smith 1

Latest posts