What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

player points Rd1 v Dogs

eel4life

Juniors
3. Finchy - SUPPER SUPER FINCH SUPER SUPER FINCY SUPER SUPER FINCHY SUPER BRETTY FINCHY
2. Joel Reddy - this kid did really well today ...
3. Mateo - enough said ...

#####

Hagan second half speach should get a special mention aswell ..

Nikki

Coach
So has someone put their hand up to collate this info this year?

Anyways,

3 ~ Mateo
2 ~ Reddy (and his eye looked shocking back at the pub afterwards)
1 ~ Tautai (For THAT hit alone!!)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3 - Finch - best game i have ever seen him play

2- Mateo - top debut in the 6 jersey

1 - Hindy - saved 3 trys which kept us in the game

Hellsy

Immortal
Ok.... I havent actually had time to get anything up about this this year.... on the 20th july I will be out of the country for 8 weeks and will be unable to do the tallying for you all.
If someone can volunteer to take on the tallying while I am away then I will put together the votes again.

In saying that:
3 - Finch
2 - Reddy
1 - Hindy

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Hellsy said:
Ok.... I havent actually had time to get anything up about this this year.... on the 20th july I will be out of the country for 8 weeks and will be unable to do the tallying for you all.
If someone can volunteer to take on the tallying while I am away then I will put together the votes again.

In saying that:
3 - Finch
2 - Reddy
1 - Hindy

Id be happy to do it, just let me know how you want me to record it.

Hellsy

Immortal
No worries Tezza, I've had a fairly easy system for the last few years, I'll talk to you about early July and do a handover. Its not hard it just takes a bit of your time, but if you are online browsing anyways it is all good

Latest posts