What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Rankings Vs eels (ON FIRE!)

Rise Against

1. Luke Patten - Was extremely solid. Rarely slipped over be4 hitting the advantage line and was there for defence when he was needed (if he was needed hahaha) Scored a great try and showed us he has blistering speed to outrun grothe with ease to the try line. 7.5/10

2. Jammal Lolesi - Was quiet tonight i must say. he was solid though and didnt make a mistake in attack or defence. Took the high balls well and was always there 2 help forwards out. 7/10

3. Sonny Bill Williams - What can i say? This guy is a machine. He broke the line at will and i remember one stage he shrugged michael vella off like he was a rag doll. Has pace for such a large unit and is deadly in defence. Best player on park by far.. he is such a star in the making! :) 9.5/10

4. Willie Tonga - Great debut game. Was exciting in attack and showed some pace and great hole running. I was visiting eels forum be4 and they were askin the question why did we let go of him! hahaha their loss is definately our gain. A raw centre who will come good. He is another up and comer. 8/10

5. Hazem El Masri - Back to his best. saved a few tries and was slippery out on the wing in attack and defence. Top goal kicking all night. A near perfect game for hazem marking an extremely bigger opposition in Kativerata. Solid as a rock.. gotta love hazem. 9/10

6. Jonathon Thurston - Was a livewire all over the park. Defence was solid but patchy in some instances. Offered plenty in attack and was a constant threat with ball in hand. Finally the kid has confidence and has the players outside him who wanna prove a point. 8/10

7. Brent Sherwin - Best halfback in the N.R.L. Thats all i have 2 say. 10/10

ill do forwards larter me tired :(

Phillips

Referee
that Hutch Maiava had a good solid game, i wish parra had him #-o instead of Vella, Wagon...etc

Moffo

Referee
Maiava is masssssive :mrgreen:

They were all solid, even Willie put in tonight. I cant knock any of the players, but as you said, Sonny was a standout. Jamaal didn't do a lot, but give him a couple of games and he will come good

Parra should've kept Tonga :shock:

Cheers,
Moffo

Dogaholic

First Grade
Doggies played very well. But i had a hunch what would happen after half time. We were set for a cricket score and we dropped intensity which was a little dissapointing.

However, a great performance all in all.

I think another scandal is about to break after last night's match. South Sydney mascarading as Parramatta. :lol: