What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player re-signings

girvie

Staff member
This was on the Jets website:

-Nov-05 Jets Signings for 2006
The following players have been signed for the 2006 season: Adam Bennett, Kiel Roberts, Ricky Roberts, David Vial, Rimini Reweti, Ed Leuluai and Ryan Dickson. Congratulations gentlemen.
http://www.newtownjets.com/

Does anyone know if these players have re-signed or changed clubs?
Thomas Gemmell, David Hall, Geoff Johnson, Andrew Le Breton, Lafi Manua, Frank Samia, Glen Sedwell, John Sinisa,

2 True Blues

Coach
Been asking similar questions several times myself, however was told at the presentation night that Geoff JOHNSON has returned to the Nowra area and is playing for a local club down there now.

Apparently he was getting home sick and wanted to move back nearer to his family.

He sure was a great player for the Jets last season and I for one will miss watching him in the Royal Blue. He will be an asset for the Shoalhaven club.

Jeffles

Bench
A lot of unsigned players are testing themselves on the market. More news when it comes to hand.

girvie

Staff member
Thomas Gemmell, Frank Samia, John Sinisa and Ryan McGoldrick are gone to the Tigers.

Jeffles

Bench
I knew a lot of those players were talking to Balmain. Now I see they have made their final decision.

It will be interesting to see how much PL time they get if the rumours of Balmain getting all of Wests Tigers PL players are true.

Best of luck in their endeavours.

2 True Blues

Coach
Why would Balmain release Frank SAMIA only to re-sign him again the following season. Find that hard to believe, and if it is true simply makes no rational sense at all.

The loss of John SINISA and Thommas GEMMEL is a real kick in the nuts if that is true.

Ryan McGOLDRICK, well good luck to him......