What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes: round 6. Sharks vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradtheRipper

Juniors
3- robbo
2- hindmarsh- best attacking game ever, go clydey!
1- marty- got no time with the ball until drewey went off. hint-hint- matty?

sadly cross had his poorest game. did the boys eat to many easter eggs. tyran still had chocalate on his hands. well done sharks. we could only play as good as they allowed. stats was good. only forward to punch through the brutal sharks defense. i've never seen rubes run sideways before??. sadly he will now miss the test as well.
i can't believe everyone wrapping clint', he was very lazy in defense when needing to help out stopping sharks going over the try line. at least go for the ball choc' and what, one goal?. kimmorely you assy bastard! let's see him do that again this year?
Is drew going to ever be fit enough to play the 80? because otherwise your our impact player off the bench mate. the sharks just kept running at him. tire him out in defense first, so he starts missing tackles, then he has nothing left in attack. although when our forwards are tamed like that, woolford, drew are basically useless. only marty and choc' create from no go forward.

once again outstanding sharkies!

Stay Green!

thickos

First Grade
Montz said:
3. Schifcofske
2. Robertson
1. Evans

same here 8) no one else even deserves points!

BTW I just rang the number for the raiders forward pack.... had to leave a message, no one was home, in fact no one's been able to contact em since about 5:30 Sat night.... missing in action! :cry:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
BTW I just rang the number for the raiders forward pack.... had to leave a message, no one was home, in fact no one's been able to contact em since about 5:30 Sat night.... missing in action!

Your call could not be connected, please check the number and try again.

So I called later....and Macca picked up. Weird. Must of been the only player around. :lol:

paulquinn49

Bench
Ok im not gonna bitch and moan about how pathetic we were in all the threads so ill do it here.

1. Clinton Schifcofske - Ran pretty soft, very quiet and only got involved after the game was over.
2. Joel Monaghan - Great effort in trying to chase down Rieck, weak defence and poor positional play saw points scored down his side
3. James Evans - Back to premier league champ, Good enough defender but fairly slow and uninvolved in attack.
4. Adam Mogg - For the 2nd time this year he played like was in an under 10's side. No positional play, bad misses in defence.
5. Michael Robertson - Great player very much improved, Strong try down the touchline. Bit shaky under the high ball. Got involved and tried hard
6. Mark McLinden - Too repititive, I knew everything he was going to do no variety at all.
7. Brad Drew - needs to stop trying to be the hero, Bad kicking game again. but still tried hard.
8. Ryan O'Hara - Too quiet, went missing in action.
9. Simon Woolford (c) - Did the usual, needs to go himself more with the quick play the balls.
10. Luke Davico - Looked buggered but didnt notice much of him.
11. Ruben Wiki - Very very average night compared to his usual game. The high shot deserves 1-2 and its a shame he wont represent NZ. With Galavoauaoa gone aswell NZ will unfortunately get smashed.
12. Michael Hodgson - Solid game, have been impressed with him this year.
13. Ian Hindmarsh - Did alright i spose, needed to get more involved and hold onto the ball more. Fairly consistent tho
14. Tyran Smith - Nothing special, but not bad in all. Maybe should have come back via PL although the backs seem to be the only ones that have to go through Matt Elliots unneccessary 5 week return from injury school.
16. Ben Cross - Did nothing tonight, Made tackles and did a few runs. Didnt seem as aggressive.
17. Alan Tongue - Tried bloody hard as usual, Needs to run the ball more.
18. Jason Bugarelli - Good return for him, solid in defence and made some very hard runs when the forwards were down. Get him or PL Phil into the centres.

Drew is a must off the BENCH. He is a very smart footballer and would be better if he watched the game and found weaknesses and came on taking quick runs out of dummy half

Changes for next week.

IN
Campese - Adds strength and bulks up the backline
TBA - Backrower or Frontrower.

OUT
Evans - Have better quality backs waiting in premier league for their spots back.
Cross - Needs to get pissed off via a demotion, Improve his ball handling and can take part in Matt Elliot's Demotion/Injury comeback school.

PLAYER POINTS
Robbo- 3 points
Hodgo - 2 points
Boogs - 1 point

Genius Freak

Juniors
It's a Sharks fan's perspective, but anyway...

3. McLinden - Never gave up. Though his last pass was about 2 metres forward.
2. Robertson - Caused us all sorts of problems down Simmo's wing.
1. Schifcofske. Good defence on his own line. Hard to do much without a forward pack tho.

BTW, what's Wiki's record with the judiciary like? I reckon that hit on Stevo deserves two weeks rest.

And whatever happened to that Graham guy you guys had? I always ratede him as a good player.

woodgers

Bench
3. Robbo. Had a real go in a Shyte side on the night.
2. Schif. His last line of defence in front of us was great. Best defensive fullback around
1. Hodgo. He tried to go forward. He stung 1 or 2 with some of his hits. Did anyone else notice he was like Clydie. He was trying to be first one back for a hit up every time. More Respect for him each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts