What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes v Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3 K Keating
2 Moi Moi
1 Hayne

other mentions Matt Keating and Etu Uasele played well on debut.

For me -
3 - Moi Moi
2 - Burt
1 - Keating

Not too different from what is already here though.
Note: exact same as someone who posted same time too. :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Kris Keating
2-Fui
1-Matt Keating

Hon. Mentions to Burt, Uaisele for a solid debut, and Weller for having probably his best game. Dishonourable mentions to Hayne and Tautai for butchering 5 or 6 tries between them

WallyG

Juniors
3-Kris Keating
2-Fui
1-Matt Keating

Hon. Mentions to Burt, Uaisele for a solid debut, and Weller for having probably his best game. Dishonourable mentions to Hayne and Tautai for butchering 5 or 6 tries between them

3 KK
2 Hayne
1 M Keating

Hayne butchering tries? He did bloody well to get even close to scoring them. I think he's playing as good as he can behind a crap forward pack and one half.
By the way, I wish the commentators would have called some of the forward passes in all the cute plays down the right. I know that TT and Reddy got run over, but FFS, at least 2 tries had blatent forward passes in them

bartman

Immortal
3 - Hayne (dropped opportunities aside, at least he stepped up, had a go, and looked like he cared)
2 - K Keating (he goes well, give him time training and making the combinations and this kid will be a good enough #7)
1 - Moimoi (first drop ball aside, gave us our go forward up the middle)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3 points - Moi Moi we lose him next year i will do my block

2 points - KK continues to impress

1 point - Hayne - made some errors but he tried his arse off, another night he may have scored 3 tries.

Mateo,MK and Etu on debut also did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts