What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes V. Panfers

bartman

Immortal
LU Forum Parra Player of the Year 2012 Points

Round 4 vs Panthers:
3 - Reni Maitua
2 - Tim Mannah
0.5 - Joseph Paulo
0.5 - Fuifui Moimoi

Honourable mentions (>5% of total votes):
No others this round

2012 Cumulative Tally:
7 - Tim Mannah
4 - Ben Roberts
3 - Chris Sandow
3- Reni Maitua
2 - Mitchell Allgood
2 - Ken Sio
1.5 - Joseph Paulo
1 - Nathan Hindmarsh
0.5 - Fuifui Moimoi

Paste and lock her up whenever you're ready please mods :D

Hallatia

Referee
I know it's a bit late now, but for the future, I don't think we should have half points at the end of any round.
We had a player's player of the season thing for my cricket team and as manager, I made an executive decision that there would be no half points at the end of any round. If any two people in the 3, 2, 1 had the same number of points, I would count total votes for them (to say that all voters' voices are equally heard) and whoever had more total votes, would get the higher points. I never had the problem of same points and same number of votes, but if I did, I would have put whoever had more 3s ahead.

bartman

Immortal
We've always had half points here when any of the top 3 places are split, imo it's fine. Half points don't cause any problems in the final eoy totals, and avoid any complicated rules for hypothetical situations.

Last edited: