What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes vs. Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal Meninga

Bench
3 - Weyman. Every time he touched the ball I was cheering like crazy, absolute superstar in the making.
No idea who the rest are. Toots got involved but made some errors that just doesn't belong in a veterans game, while Nathan Smith looks dependable returning the ball back.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i didnt mean it to sound harsh but this is the SGB player of the year votes
its the rules that only raider fans votes count :)

greeneyed

First Grade
Briza said:
Raider_69 said:
you dont count
raiders fans only

Gee thats sporting of you :roll:

Sorry Briza.. it is the well established rules only... we are very happy that you voted, but it is just that the votes only count if you are a Raiders supporter.... it stops the votes being hijacked by less sporting league supporters such as yourself.

Briza

Juniors
Apology warmly accepted :mrgreen:

Good luck with your votes, and tell your coach to sew Weyman up for a Very long time.

thickos

First Grade
3 - Weyman. The other forwards should take a leaf out of his book.

2 - Croker. The old man is back in form. Playing really well ATM.

1 - Schifcofske. Some good runs.

The rest of you - hang your heads!

Tik

Juniors
3 : Weyman (WTF was he on the bunch for so long??)

2 : Schiffy (Woulda been alot worse without him)

1 : Rubes (Some solid runs, couple of good hits)

azza

Juniors
Jeez, Kris_man

- I don't normally comment on other people's points

- but how the hell you can give McLinden 3 points is deadset beyond me. What's doing mate? (or even 1 point if that's what you actually meant)

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
Jeez, Kris_man

- I don't normally comment on other people's points

- but how the hell you can give McLinden 3 points is deadset beyond me. What's doing mate? (or even 1 point if that's what you actually meant)

Ditto .... I am a Macca fan big time but quite frankly his game today was to say the least sh!thouse.

Kris_man

Bench
oops! 1 point, sorry, and here's the reasons:
1)our long kicking game was good throughout, largely due to mclinden.
2)he looked like breaking the line a few times, when no one else even came close, (apart from toots, now i think about it...but i wouldn't give him points , he still has those old butterfingers...)
3)there's no one else to give it to. It was one of those games where pretty much everyone played badly.

jed

First Grade
3 - Weyman
1 - Schif
1 - Toots
1 - Gafa

Same as last week, I don't think that a player that comes off the bench in the dying moments of the game warrants maximum votes, however Weyman got a lot more game time this week, and the rest of the team sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.