What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes vs Sharks

fridge

3) burt

2) cayless

1) riddell

jeremy smith played pretty bad first half but last 25 mins he made up for it :)

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Luke Burt...Can do practically no wrong at the moment, in the form of his life. 52 points in 3 games, just outstanding.
2-Jeremy Smith...Started slowly (so did the entire side), but showed what he can do when he plays well. And who knew he was that bloody quick!
1-Josh Cordoba...Played a very, very good game. The offload for Wade to go over was superb, and he hit it up hard and straight.

paulb88

Juniors
3 - Burt (thank god he didn't get dropped for Wade)
2 - Caylo
1 - J. Smith (How fast is he!!!)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
3-Burt
2-Grothe
1-Cordoba

Cordoba has massive potential, im very excited about this bloke, i've always had a huge opinion of him, this guy is our future in the forwards.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3- Burt
2- Morrison
1- Cordoba

other mentions Riddell, Marsh and also Wagon I thought he stepped up tonight, Ive been critical on him early this year, but obviously the change in coach has changed the way he's been playing.

dazeely

First Grade
3-Burt
2-Grothe
1-Cordoba

J Smith was very ordinary especially his kicking game. Will cost us big time against the big guns.

Glenn

First Grade
3-Cordoba
2-Burt
1-Riddell

Honourable Mentions; PJ,Cayless,Hindy,Morrison,Wade,Wags

PIG

Juniors
Burts 52 points in three games overshadows how badly out of position he was for two identiacal tries in two weeks- and his holding hands 'tackle' on Pomeroy. I still aint convinced on him being our fullback....Wade to fullback for mine- Burt to the bench.

3- Wagon
2- Riddell
1- PJ

parra pete

Referee
dazeely said:
3-Burt
2-Grothe
1-Cordoba

J Smith was very ordinary especially his kicking game. Will cost us big time against the big guns.

:lol: Please get the blinkers off....