What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes vs Sharks

Phillips

Referee
3. Cordoba
2. Burt
1. Riddell

Morris is beginning to remind me of Robert Pires, he needs to just play the ball and stop going for the penalty..

Jeremy Smith had one of his better games i thought, after a few shocking plays in the first half

Avenger

Immortal
3. Cayless

2. Burt

1. Riddell

(Whoever does not give Burt at least one point is seriously kidding)

eel4life

Juniors
3. Burt - the kid is playing well and he has scored what 50 points in 3 games
2. Cayless - he was solid
1. cordoba - he is getting better every single week

scottyeel

Bench
3-Morro, going to miss him next year
2-Burt, please keep this form up
1-Caylo, finally leading from the front

niall

Juniors
ur CRAZY pig, everyone makes mistakes even the likes of THE GREAT ONE, nathan hindmarsh. ur crazy if u think he should be on the bench, and can wade kick goals like burty, MCKINNON TO THE BENCH!!

my votes are

3- Luke Burt
2- Glenn Morrison
1-Jarryd Hayne

strider

Post Whore
PIG said:
Burts 52 points in three games overshadows how badly out of position he was for two identiacal tries in two weeks- and his holding hands 'tackle' on Pomeroy. I still aint convinced on him being our fullback....Wade to fullback for mine- Burt to the bench.

pommeroy ran through 4 other piss poor attempts to tackle him before he got to burty .... i don't think anyone else would have got to the kick for simmons try - it was a bad bounce too .... dragons try,eah i think that wasn't great

anyway - for mine ...

3 - Caylo
2 - Burt
1 - Cordoba

3pts Josh Cordoba (game changed when he came on, sharks forwards were pushing us back, Josh came and our go forward was back on track.)
2pts J. Smith (great direction and kicking game)
1pt Hindy (same as always)

Redback71

First Grade
3/ burt (go burty go!!! how were those 1 on 1 strips, who say's he cant defend):):):)
2/ Grothe (awesome hit ups)
1/ J. Smith (excelent kicking game)

Redback71

First Grade
Burts 52 points in three games overshadows how badly out of position he was for two identiacal tries in two weeks- and his holding hands 'tackle' on Pomeroy. I still aint convinced on him being our fullback....Wade to fullback for mine- Burt to the bench.

your kiding aint you do u think wade would have scored those tries in the last 3 weeks or that ridell would have kicked those goals if it wasnt for burt that would be 50 odd points we would have not scored and we would not be where we are now on the ladder.

no to mention the two 1 on 1 strips he just has so much enthusiasim at the moment.