What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player you'd like to see more of this year?

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I find it hard to pick just one but if I have to choose one, it would be Phil Graham. I'd also like to see Todd Carney and Michael Weyman a bit more this year providing they are fit.

I think this year it is important to allow the best players to establish themselves so that those not playing have a bigger challenge to get into the side. With players like Robertson, Gafa, Chalk, Nathan Smith, Graham, Frawley, Ale and Mogg all capable of filling spots 2-5 in the lineup, which 4 miss out?

legend

Coach
Todd Carney. Could be the next Daley if allowed to develop properly otherwise could be on the scrapheap with a heap of other promising Raiders players who have suffered the Elliott touch. McLinden immediately springs to mind.

Edwahu

Bench
Id like Weyman and Hodgo to have injury free years and one of Rothery, Kahler and Miller to get a chance at starting at some stage.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Carney and Graham.

Graham is exciting to watch as he can pop out a interception anytime.

Carney well i saw him in a few premier league games and he just torched teams..i dont count last season's games as game time..he had like maybe 10mins all year in 1st grade.

brenno

Juniors
Carney, Campese, Weyman, Rothery, Graham, Zillman, Goodwin. Oh and Jason Smith hopefully.

thickos

First Grade
In order of hope:

Todd Carney
Phil Graham
Michael Weyman
Jermaine Ale

The top two IMO are crucial to the outcomes of our premiership campaign. Elliott can decide that those two will help PL win another title, or they can be part of the rebuilding of our first grade team. It's that simple. In Graham we have the fastest back in the comp and an excitement machine - in Carney we have the only true halfback at the club.

How they are used in 05 dictates how well we go.

sydraider

First Grade
Carney in the number 7 every week (barring injury, knock on wood)
Graham on the wing
Smith
Campese
Weyman injury free, i feel if getouttamyway isnt hampered by injury he will replace the passion and commitment we have lost losing ruben, I feel young micheal is a vital cog in our forwards machine, he is the type of player who can lift a team with either busting the line or a massive hit in defence.
I would also like to see a more refined Ben Cross, I feel he will have something to offer with more experience and a less kamikaze approach in defence.
Withers rotating hooker with Woolford.
Hope i havent asked for too much :lol:

LUKEY

Juniors
Campese, Carney, Frawley, Waymen, Ale.
I think these players have a big future at the club and they are all young enough to establish them selves hear if the stupid salery cap permits. Hope to see them in everygame as I think we will see all these players turn matches in the future.
If all these players get good game time in first grade and stay healthy we will make the 8.
Hope to see them this weekend as I will be at the trial @ Gosford. And I cant bloody wait. \\:D/

Poida_Raider

Bench
hey titties. they gunna have austar at college this year? you even gunna be there?
anyways, i'd just like to see more of the games, on tv obviously. finally cracked the olds to pick up austar. then i gotta go back to uni before footy season. i spose i'll be back a few weekends. hopefully college got it too, the were thinkin about it.

jed

First Grade
Good to see you around Poida, make sure you keep in touch this year. :mrgreen:

Latest posts