What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players for 2007, come June 30

There has been many threads on this issue, but want to try and get this across, before the club goes into the open market looking to sign new players, we must resign the players we want to keep,

Lance Thompson
Greg Bird
Luke Covell
Beau Scott

Get these guys signed before June 30, then go into the market place, lets not muck around, i would rather start 2007, with these players resigned, and no new purchases, then losing the off contract players., and chasing whats left, remember last year, we were very lucky to get Ben Ross & Lance Thompson, this only happened, due to problems at other clubs, this wont happen again, shore up our players first before going after others

Sharkie™

Juniors
greg bird from all accounts is locked but and i hope this is true, covell has said he doesnt want to play anywhere else, lance thompson i think wants to see what the rabbits have to off and i dont know whats doing with scott.

i totally agree we should focus on resigning these 4 first then worry bout grabing other players such as willie tonga.

Inferno said:
don't forget Kearney, does anyone know his current status with the club?

Thats true inferno, Kearney is a important member of our squad, it takes 25 players to win this comp, and kearney is the type of player that can hnadle most spots

Special K

Coach
How can our club let go McGoldrick and Mellars yet want to waste time on Scott?

Its amazing. It is like a inside joke from Raper that the rest of the world doesn't find funny.

TheLurker

Juniors
Kearney has been re-signed - confirmed by Greg Pierce
Bird has been re-signed - confirmed at the presentation by Greg Pierce

Just waiting on confirmation re: Thommo apparently :crazy::crazy::crazy:

The Nulla

Juniors
McGoldrick hahahahahahahahahahaha please special, don't act special.

Correct Lurker... No sting tonight ;)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
We must go all out for Covell.
Thompson wants a 4 year deal which is risky but hey I think the way hes going atm why not.
Keep Bird for sure.

Scott im drawn both ways too