What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players on Report

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Brad Joyce said:
No offence, but I think you're a bit soft when it comes to high your high tackles. It's
dirty c**p like what Carroll did to Sione last week that we should be trying to stamp out. Good to see what goes around comes around and Carroll gets done this week.

I've had about enough of you for one day, Brad. We've all seen lesser tackles than Hohaia's being charged.

I don't know what your agenda is around here, but I think you are getting under a few forumer's skins (most importantly, mine). Just settle down, stop being pedantic and I think you'll find people will be more tolerant.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
Just settle down, stop being pedantic and I think you'll find people will be more tolerant.

More tolerant? Who's asking for more tollerance? Can't you handle a good old debate? After all, that's what forums are all about. People arn't always going to share your opinion, and you need to learn to handle that.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Brad Joyce said:
More tolerant? Who's asking for more tollerance? Can't you handle a good old debate? After all, that's what forums are all about. People arn't always going to share your opinion, and you need to learn to handle that.

That was my advice, take it or leave it. I don't expect anyone to agree with me, it would be a pretty boring place if they did.

I love a good debate, what I don't like is a petty argument that goes nowhere.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
I love a good debate, what I don't like is a petty argument that goes nowhere.

I think you'll find that when two individuals disagree on an issue, it more often than not goes nowhere.

ozbash

Referee
it'll go somewhere once wazz gets out of low gear...

must be that new years resolution he made.....

Latest posts