What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

players standing around doing nothing

Arnie

Juniors
i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone, where the computer kicks off and you catch the ball and then hit the ball up....the play the ball occurs and the dummy half picks up the ball - now this is where the strange part happens...

the dummy half has the ball but suddenly none of my buttons work - i cant move the player anywhere, i cant kick or pass or anything...but not only that, the defense stands and just looks at the dummy half and doesnt try and tackle him - my team mates are standing around with hands on hips or are leaning forward ready to take the pass which can't be delivered...also in the background you can see one of my players running left as though he wants to be interchanged, but he's running in the one spot and not moving anywhere....

and probably the most strange (and funny) part of it all was that Andrew Voss says something like how they're keeping the ball alive so well and then a few seconds later he says something about the harlem globetrotters (i'm assuming the commentary system uses time to determine when to make those statements cause nothing was actually happening to warrant saying the ball was kept alive and that they're playing like the harlem globetrotters) ;)

so anyway, i had to end the match of course to get out of it.... :p

..::ERIC::..

Juniors
This has happened to me heaps of times. From a scrum, the cpu passed it out wide and the guy ran straight at my defender. He just stood there without moving (not even breathing...) and the guy ran through him and scored. Later in the game it was 6-6 and like 10 left on the clock and I had a penalty. I kicked it out hoping I could get in position for a feild goal but after the tap I couldn't do a thing. No controls worked and I was tackled and drew the game.

Latest posts