What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players to look at

lucablight

First Grade
This topic has been done a million time but one thing I'll say is why does Creaghs name keep getting bandied around? I don't believe I recall him making more than 70m in a single match the entire year and yet this guy wants more than $300,000 a season? You've got to be kidding. For that sort of money I don't want a guy that seemingly has potential but doesn't live up to it. We already have too many of those sorts of players. For that amount I believe only a tried and true superstar should be signed.

I would be ecstatic to see any of Lyon, Kidwell, Simpson, Asotasi but whether or not it will happen is a different thing.

damo72

Juniors
I think Asotasi should be a priority, and would like to see Myles and Simpson added to the forward pack. In regards to the Lyon signing, well I am not sure of his intentions now, if he doesn't sign for us and goes to Manly there will be a huge backlash.

jayman

Juniors
screw lyon

omealy..would be a huge coupe...enforcer prop...come on parra ..pull ure fingers out

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
todays Telecrap has Asatosi favouring the chooks, in place of Morley

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Twizzle said:
todays Telecrap has Asatosi favouring the chooks, in place of Morley

that'd be right...no high contract player can possibly be complete without a link to the roosters. :crazy:

Parra Guru

Coach
Reported on 2UE last night that Creagh has re-signed for 3 years with Dragons

Expect an announcement on Monday

V1er

Juniors
Wounldnt mind lance thompson, pretty sure he's off contract and he could fill the void left by morrison quite nicely.

spiderdan

Bench
Hollywood Jesus said:
Asotasi and Kidwell would be awesome.

And whenever Michael Weyman comes off contract we need to make him an offer.
mick weyman is from canberra. plays the game hard and is a decent bloke (we probably need another one of those after the crap image our club has got this year).

the one problem he has though is that he is very injury prone. he has massive wraps on him at the raiders. i can't imagine they'd let him go in a hurry.