What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who try the hardest.

Corbin

Juniors
you have to mention byan fletcher his the captain of a team that barely wins any games but stills tries really really hard

i feel sorry for the bloke :(

les norton

First Grade
Leagueguy said:
Buderas - He is weird. He is the only player who isn't as good as he thinks he is but it doesn't matter. I never thought he was very good and was always over hyped but the last year or so its like he's started to believe the hype and plays like he's a great player. He doesn't have that much natural ability I don't think , he just plays with manic ability, desire, self belief and confidence.

Bold - true
The rest is the polar opposite of my opinion.

Fibroman

First Grade
Brett Finch is very trying :lol: :lol:

Also Justin Hodges, would have to be one of the most trying players in the NRL.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tongue, Bulgarelli and Wiki always put in 100%
boogs just dosnt have the skills to back his effort

Hoggy

Bench
When I continually saw 65kg odd Orford taking down 110kg+ Mason on Sunday I couldn't help but feel chuffed.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
McKinnon... he puts in a HUGE effort every match... a couple of magic moments include the one-on-one strip on Ashton Sims in the Eels in-goal and getting over 300 metres a couple of weeks back with double the amount of hitups of any of the forwards