What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who you know and how?

CowMan

Juniors
when i worked for eagle boys a Few years back

i deliverd Pizza to Travis Norton one night he tipped me 12 dollers

and Brett Firman came in to the store when he first signed with the cowboys he had a broke thumb and got a BBQ Chicken pizza i said hey he said hey and he left
the pizza he got was old and was ment to be taken out of the Quick pick up warmer.....meh

Spike

First Grade
I once threw a beer can at someone who loosely resembled Eparama Navale. It was either a goat or Eparama Navale

Bernster

Juniors
Cowbittoh said:
when i worked for eagle boys a Few years back

i deliverd Pizza to Travis Norton one night he tipped me 12 dollers

and Brett Firman came in to the store when he first signed with the cowboys he had a broke thumb and got a BBQ Chicken pizza i said hey he said hey and he left
the pizza he got was old and was ment to be taken out of the Quick pick up warmer.....meh

Oi Cowbitoh, Which Eagle Boys Store did you work at. I worked at the Aitkenvale Store until two and a half years ago and I used to deliver Pizzas to Sean Valentine's place.

HevyDevy

Coach
Spike said:
I once threw a beer can at someone who loosely resembled Eparama Navale. It was either a goat or Eparama Navale

Epa!!!!!

I remember a mate and I saw him at Parra Westfields once and we started bowing going "Epa, epa, legend" and just being idiots basically. He couldn't speak much English though. He just kept saying "Thankyou, thankyou."

Other than that, I know probably 50 current players very well and another 100 or so reasonably well.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I rented a video to Dean Widders. And Jason Cayless still has a late fee over $1000 but I can't see the debt collector catching up with him.

Azkatro

First Grade
Gus22 said:
I work at Parra Macca's.
Mark Riddell LOVES me!
Does he do laps? Westfield level 5, then down to the big one on level 3, then down to the bottom one, then up the road to North Parra, then back to Westfield again?

Latest posts