What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players you like but wouldn't want

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Let me get this right. One year in England gets rid of St George germs. But it takes more than one year to acquire the St George germs.

You're an idiot. ;)

Loudstrat

Coach
WTF? There is no player I like who I wouldnt want at my club. Nice to see people liking players they think are crap though.......

As for Scott or Petero at Parra - I'd happily put the broom through all our props for them. Maybe that's a tad harsh on Fui and Mannah, but the rest - sorry.

Being more realistic - one is more likely to find players that one hates, but would love at their club.

RedVDave

First Grade
Steve Matai: he might be a bit of a thug but some the hits he puts on are awesome plus I love how much aggression he plays with, I would not take him over any of our centres though, I would love to see how he goes at lock though.

Anthony Watmough: Good player but to much $$$ and to many problems off the field.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I can see why someone would enjoy watching Matai AND NOT want them at their club. I too enjoy the hits, but when he plays for the kiwis I hate the penalties, the injuries, and the hole that he leaves in the defensive line.

POPEYE

Coach
WTF? There is no player I like who I wouldnt want at my club. Nice to see people liking players they think are crap though.......

As for Scott or Petero at Parra - I'd happily put the broom through all our props for them. Maybe that's a tad harsh on Fui and Mannah, but the rest - sorry.

Being more realistic - one is more likely to find players that one hates, but would love at their club.

There you go . . . you can make a thread if you try. Why don't you post it.

You might find being positive fun. A bit of rehab never hurt anyone

firechild

First Grade
Benji. No need for him with Foran at the club but I do like watching him play when he is in form. Also, he's very hot and cold, if he's not playing well he can be a disaster, throwing balls over the heads of wingers into touch or just taking silly options.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
rod wishart.

one of my favourite wingers, but he's way too old now.

Latest posts