What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing a game without a CD

paulquinn49

Bench
I used to be able to do this cause I downloaded something (someone else did it for me) and then the trial period ran out on it. So now I still have the game and want to play it, but I cant use it now because it says I need a CD to load it. Which is fair enough.

Just wondering if you guys know a program I can download that will let me load the game again without the CD.

Thanks

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if its just the date on the trial period that has expired, you just have to reset the date on your computer back about 30 days

it worked for me with other software

you just right click on the time display at the bottom right hand corner, and reset the date

Razor

Coach
Depends on the program. You have to find a crack for it. If it's not a top program you might not be able to find a crack for it. If you can't you'll have to crack it yourself - don't worry it's piss easy.

Twizzle said:
if its just the date on the trial period that has expired, you just have to reset the date on your computer back about 30 days

it worked for me with other software

you just right click on the time display at the bottom right hand corner, and reset the date

That only works if you set the date back before loading it. Once you load programs after they expire they won't run because they add an entry to the registry. So if you do you have to remove the registry entry.

paulquinn49

Bench
Thanks for the help guys, even when I do that it still doesnt work. I get a little lost when I have to do stuff like this.

Thanks anyways

An41

Juniors
download the file and copy the contents into the game folder, will be asked if you want to replace files click yes

Latest posts