What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs 2008

DaBulls

Juniors
Ha, like I said before, Raiders forfeiting to the Warriors BENEFITED the Bulls since the Warriors missed an opportunity to inflate the point differential.

OK, I'm sorry. I get it now. That's the bulls fault and the league should really crack down on us for another team forfeiting their games and the league giving enough points for a bonus point victory. Damn us.

So, I think the league should not only give you the 24 points per game they already gave you but they should also give another 80 per game. It's only fair you get 104 points per victory against the Raiders so you have the same point differential as the Bulls. Which, by the way, is more than double the average of 47 points scored in the 6 victories you played.

Cheby

Juniors
OK, I'm sorry. I get it now. That's the bulls fault and the league should really crack down on us for another team forfeiting their games and the league giving enough points for a bonus point victory. Damn us.

I'm not suggesting anything of the sort, but you suggested that the Raiders forfeiting to the Warriors somehow benefited the Warriors. It is obviously not the Bulls' fault that the Raiders couldn't play, but don't act like it helped the Warriors.

So, I think the league should not only give you the 24 points per game they already gave you but they should also give another 80 per game. It's only fair you get 104 points per victory against the Raiders so you have the same point differential as the Bulls. Which, by the way, is more than double the average of 47 points scored in the 6 victories you played.

Are you honestly comparing the average of the 6 other victories (against the Wildcats twice, Knights twice, Axemen and Raiders) to playing the Raiders? The score was 70-0 in 60 minutes the first time.

Look, I'm not complaining about the seeding - there is no way to know what would've happened in those games. I simply wanted to point out that the forfeits did not help the Warriors as you've suggested.

It all comes out in the wash anyway as the Warriors and Bulls will play next weekend.

DaBulls

Juniors
I dont think it helped the Warriors. I would be annoyed too if we had forfeits. I personally think the Raiders should not be allowed in the league next years but that's a different thread. I am just saying the Bulls have been going through the season just taking care of their business yet we get crapped on about things being tilted towards us and rules changed for us. We do nothing but play who is in front of us and play well. Rules being changed for us is a joke and just an excuse. I have been playing a long time and have seen many changes but none of them were made just for one team.

The Axemen dropping really sucked and I have my opinions on that too but another thread. I think the league did its best to sort it in what they felt as the fairest possible way but in the end it still sucked. We would have loved to play the Cats. I don't think there was anyone on the team that didn't and was disappointed when we weren't. You are right, it will all sort itself out next week and it should be a great game.

Last edited: