What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs Conference Rd

Frederick

Staff member
Great game so far. Let's hope the Jags can keep it up and blow the cheaters off the park

no name

Coach
What a disgraceful few minutes from the Jags.
Delay of game, sack, penalties to march them down the field.

skeepe

Immortal
I thought the pass had to be catchable for pass interference to be called? No way Cooks was ever getting near that, impeded or not.

Frederick

Staff member
The f**k are Jax doing? 1 minute left with 2 time outs and they take knees? You can't play that conservative against the Pats. At least try to drive for the FG FFS

shiznit

Coach
The f**k are Jax doing? 1 minute left with 2 time outs and they take knees? You can't play that conservative against the Pats. At least try to drive for the FG FFS
I get it... it’s Bortles...

They want him to do as little as possible.

Frederick

Staff member
Bottles tore apart my Steelers last week and is doing a damn good job against the Pats so far. Gotta stay aggressive

shiznit

Coach
Bottles tore apart my Steelers last week and is doing a damn good job against the Pats so far. Gotta stay aggressive
He’s good when it’s all laid out in front of him.

He’s always had issues when teams take away his primary reads and force him to make quick decisions.

Normally as a defence you do that by bringing pressure through disguised clever blitzes.

You make the QB have to recognise pre-snap whether the blitz is coming and where the pressure is coming from... which Bortles has never been good at.

Latest posts