What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs

amnrlfan

Juniors
Axemen vs Warriors - Axemen by 20.

Slayers vs Fight - Fight by 5.

Final - Axemen vs Fight - Axemen by 20+.

Poul

Juniors
Jacksonville Axemen v New Haven Warriors

NH 13 Jax 4 FT score

Last edited:

Lone Ranger

Juniors
They should select the entire Jacksonville team for the tomahawks and play Canada as a curtain raiser. If not USA will lose against Canada.

Poul

Juniors
Wow. Big upset.

Whilst I was hoping for a Slayers v Axemen Championship Final, I think it's great that the 3rd and 4th seeds will be fighting it out.

4 competitive teams in an 8 team league is fantastic for the USARL. The Rhode Island Rebellion also showed promising signs for an "expansion" team.

Does anyone know if the Final is being streamed?

spinnerhowland

Juniors
The Jacksonville Axemen would like to send a huge thank you to all their Sponsors, Fans and Supporters, in Jacksonville, the USA and around the World for their continued support of the team. The Players, Administration and the Axe Maidens are humbled and flattered by everything you have all done for the team. We extend our apologizes for falling one game short of another National Championship appearance and we vow to be back better than ever. But more importantly today we extend our congratulations to the New Haven Warriors for their win and we wish them and the Philadelphia Fight the best as they prepare for the August 27 USA Rugby League National Championship Game in Philadelphia.
After three quarters of play the scores were locked at 4 points each and it was not until the dying stages of the game that a lapse in Axemen concentration allowed New Haven across the line to take a 10 to 4 lead. A penalty against the Axemen allowed the New Haven team to take a penalty soon after that let the lead go out to 12 to 4 before a drop goal in the dying moments put the game out of reach for the Axemen and the score ended at 13 to 4.
The Axemen are encouraging all Rugby League Fans to attend the USA Rugby League National Championship Game (Grand Final) that will be played in Philadelphia on August 27. Please visit www.usarugbyleague.com for all the details.
A contingent of 22 Axemen will be making the trip to support both the teams in the game and to the USA Rugby League in general.
The Axemen would also like to announce the confirmation of the 2011 Rugby League Atlantic Cup will be played in Jacksonville the week of November 19 thru 26 between a team for the UK, Australia and the Axemen. Details will be released very soon.

druzik

Juniors
Nice to see that the AMNRL have been good sports about this.

redtstripe
Aug 13, 6:15pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
@leaguescores @jaxaxemen RIP Spinner and the Axemaidens.

Also the conversations between Niu and others have been like in the past, with Spinner coming into some attention.

:s

Last edited:

spinnerhowland

Juniors
Don't worry about it guys, as you all know I am alive and well and we knew that one day our home win record would fall. Wasn't hoping for it in the semi's but New Haven deserved it on the day.
We will now focus our attention on helping promote the USA Rugby League Grand Final and then start gearing up for the 2011 Rugby League Atlantic Cup in Jacksonville between the Uk Police, Helensburg Tigers and the Axemen. Our fans love their Rugby League and getting to see a three game series in November where the Axemen can compete at a great level for us will be an awesome event for us all.
Rugby League, The USARL and the AXEMEN are all very well and progressing very nicely indeed

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Helensburg?

Wow, I'll keep my eye on Win TV down here in the Gong for any news, the Local news has mentioned RL being played in the US before when a few of the locals went over.

amnrlfan

Juniors
I herd the two team hawaii comp had a good game of touch for their Final. Not sure who won.

Any word on the AMNRL All-Star team having any camps before the RLWCQ, or maybe just flying some hawaii football players to the east coast (PA) to run around a bit.

Cheby

Juniors
The Axemen put on a classy show down in Jax and it was a blast to be a part of it.

The game was the best and toughest I've ever played in. Felt good coming away with the win, but full credit to the Axemen; they fought hard.

Latest posts