What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help need code

Born BB&W

Juniors
ok. I'll PM you it if it comes through. For some reason my Prelim came through very late, like just before they went on sale. I was ok I didn't need it but if that happens again it depends on what I;m doing at work and shyte. If it comes through tonight its yours.

Mate that would be totally S-WEET much appreciated. If any others are feeling the same love heading into a GF feel free to pm me too.

McLovin

Staff member
Has anybody received an email (from the club or nrl) with the password for the second release yet? I haven't and i'm getting nervous lol...

Ahh who cares if he's a member

Is a person who was a member for 45 years less entitled to enjoy the occasion because they opted out after time for whatever reason.

Don't bring righteous indignation into it now.

Thats an argument for a different time

UNITY

The NRL care.
The club cares.

That's who cares.

If you love this club you should be a member. No exceptions.

Agree that everyone should be a member...

...but since we're all long suffering Sharks fans, if anyone needs my code I'm happy to send it through. It's good for six tickets at 10am tomorrow.

Born BB&W

Juniors
The NRL care.
The club cares.

That's who cares.

If you love this club you should be a member. No exceptions.

The invalid pensioner who lives way out past Liverpool (who fell upon bad times after his Shire upbringing) and has been a fan of the Sharks his whole life? I'm generalising here but there are 10 x as many supporters as there are paid members out there. There are quite a few exceptions mate!

katestar676

Juniors
If anyone has a spare code they could PM me my best friend is a massive Sharks fan but only has the Interstate Membership so only gets access to the 4pm sale release it would be much appreciated.