What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please tell me it isn't so??

stumped

Juniors
I know that there are some down right arrogant,self centered, self indulging mongrels out there but if what i just heard is true this surely takes the cake,

Someone at the Jets sports club decided to change the locks. so what I hear you say?

come Sunday morning when the Junior Jets arrive to set up for another sponsors launch they find locks belonging to the storage area of the Juniors Jets had been changed, yet no notification given or alternate arrangements made.....

Fair dinkum, those low mongrels taking a petty argument out on innocent kids is the lowest of lows.

If I find out who this immature grub is I'll see to it that he is thrown head first into the Cooks River

I know that there are some down right arrogant,self centered, self indulging mongrels out there but if what i just heard is true this surely takes the cake,

Someone at the Jets sports club decided to change the locks. so what I hear you say?

come Sunday morning when the Junior Jets arrive to set up for another sponsors launch they find locks belonging to the storage area of the Juniors Jets had been changed, yet no notification given or alternate arrangements made.....

Fair dinkum, those low mongrels taking a petty argument out on innocent kids is the lowest of lows.

If I find out who this immature grub is I'll see to it that he is thrown head first into the Cooks River

wasn't there an armed robbery at the jets sports club a few weeks back

silverfox

Juniors
yes there was but why wouldnt you give the new keys to those who use the rooms down there or at least let them know. Armed robber didnt take the keys. the manager was still in the club anyway so changing the locks makes no difference