What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Rava was a beast but unfortunately the NRL ruined the poor fella after all the bans he copped for what were at the time good hits by Olam but suspensions for Rava. I feel he has not recovered since as he has had to adjust his tackling and some people like Radley have done a good job doing this where as Rava has struggled. He does not have the same impact with the opposition and is not feared as much as he used to be.

Dragon David

First Grade
Well it is clear to me that Lomax is leaving because he was able to get a clause included in his contract at the Eels to allow him time to partake in some boxing. While he couldn't get that with the Dragons. He says that he just loves the sport of boxing - as per

FlickFlano

Juniors
Rava was a beast but unfortunately the NRL ruined the poor fella after all the bans he copped for what were at the time good hits by Olam but suspensions for Rava. I feel he has not recovered since as he has had to adjust his tackling and some people like Radley have done a good job doing this where as Rava has struggled. He does not have the same impact with the opposition and is not feared as much as he used to be.
Suspended once is the nrls stupidity .. 3 times in one season for the same thing is ravas idiocy .. as it is he should have been pinged for a late hit on a bloke not in possession late in the game .. just a stupid uncoachable liability

Harry Bath

Juniors
Soo proud of his performances this year, especially in SOO. He dominated QLD. Keep it up for the rest of the year & beyond, a very special player.
Yes this year not so much next year, he will struggle with the big personalities like Gutherson at the eels and I see him reverting to the player the dragons had for the last 4 years

BLM01

First Grade
Soo proud of his performances this year, especially in SOO. He dominated QLD. Keep it up for the rest of the year & beyond, a very special player.
Agree he played well, but last night for instance I would rank his performance 4th out of back 5 just in front of Chrichton who was quieter.
Dont get me wrong NSW played well and Zac did his job as part of all that but again apart from leaping well and catching and efforts in hit ups I dont see him as outstanding the way the media are rating him in respect to busting the line, try scoring dives and speed. He is great for us at club level. For instance IMO Toó got through the line better and looked more dangerous last night. Except for the Roosters no club team has the stars around you like origin has.
Great win Blues

Latest posts