What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please wait while I get my Nuts out of my throat.....

Magic Dragon

Juniors
Well that was a great game.......Micheal Lett deserves more game time.
Chase stanley still not firing as he should.
Hornby and Soward reliable as ever.
The morris boys didnt drop a ball!
...............and lastly Ryles proved that even in the dying minutes he has a way to totally undo all his good work.

Mr Red

First Grade
yes Ryles had a great game - but his brain explosion in the dying minutes once again proves that at age 30 ... he will never get it !

Dragon

Coach
lol @ the thread title. Summed it up nicely.

Thought Ryles was outstanding for 75 mins. That Lagi pass to Rogers had me f**king fuming, but JAMIE SOWARD KNOWS HOW TO WIN. Thats all that matters :D

Mr Red

First Grade
- still not sold on Michael Lett - although very reliable he seems to lack size and genuine speed, maybe a good backup player but i dont see him being a regular first grade.

- Beau Scott had a huge game, especially in defence. he made some crucial "clean up" tackles which shut down the titans at critical stages, and his strip of the ball when preston campell was kick returning was brilliant.

- Lagi setu looked llike he was running harder then he has before, a good game except for the intercept pass.

- Chase stanley still looks lost - like a kiddie playing in the big boys sandpit. seems to be playing the game at 3 gears slower then the rest of the team.

- Justin poore also had a great game and i think will grow in stature next season as the senior prop once ryles is gone

Jono1987

Juniors
I actually think Chase Stanley had a pretty good game, probably his best all season. I suppose that isn't saying much but centre definately is his best position.

Shoutout to the southern grandstand of Skilled Park. You represented us proudly!

Cooper-Man

Bench
I think Chase Stanley had a really strong game. He defended well and attacked well also. Best game all year.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
The fun police were out again tonight.
I was sitting just behind dragon santa and a few other Dragon army members, then next thing i know i see the fun police with them down on the stairwell landing, next thing dragon santa and others were quietly sitting down with flags at feet, not much noise coming from them afterwards....
Great turn out from the red and whites tho, loved every moment of it.

Well done boys.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
2007 - Rnd 1: W 20-18
2007 - Rnd 10 : W 28-10
2008 - Rnd 2: W 30-12
2008 - Rnd 16: W 26-22

140172016-M.jpg

Kiki

First Grade
awesome to see the dragons army there!! soward said 'i think theres more dragons supporters here than titans ones'. it definitely made a difference to their game so good on everyone who went!

good point about ryles being 30 and still pulling the same crap. its the sorta stuff u can beat out of a youngin but at his age theres no excuse.

Godz Illa

Coach
lol Chase Stanley is lost. Give it up Mr Red. Chase played well. A kiddie in a sandpit would not have hit as hard as Chase did, nor shown the awareness to compete for the bomb (and ensure it was legal by looking at the ball) that gifted Lett the match-winning try. Some of searching runs across field were a salivating glimpse into his future as a backrower as well (Bartrim-esque at times).

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Michael Letts only saving grace was the try he scored. His defensive play cost more points than he delivered.
Too much of a liability in my opinion and certainly caused great angst while sitting quietly, forcing me to skull my scotch at a ridiculous rate.
I blame him for my slow reaction times today and the nauseous feeling I have.

......but then I remember the score and all is forgiven :cool:

W.Smith

Juniors
I too thought Chase had a good game and I concur with everyone on Rylesy, that moment brought a loud xpletive from me as did the Rogers intercept via Setu

It was the most xciting game Ive seen this year anyway, I really enjoyed it as i did the Souths game

Jamie Soward is in a great vein of form ATM too and I love watching the kid run the pill, he really questions the defence when he does and with the men on his outside he must get a great confidence in doing so

run St Soward run !

I had a mate who plays for Wellington message me at FT : Ryles should go now, to which I replied : FU brother, he did great among our best but nearly brought it all undone with ONE error i bet you hope you ONLY make one error toomrrow Lol

Wello Cowboys are currently 1-8 and as much as I love em, they are a rabble

Saintsman

Juniors
awesome to see the dragons army there!! soward said 'i think theres more dragons supporters here than titans ones'. it definitely made a difference to their game so good on everyone who went!

good point about ryles being 30 and still pulling the same crap. its the sorta stuff u can beat out of a youngin but at his age theres no excuse.

Nah Preston Cambell said that, Soward just said that we were lucky enough to get a couple of our fans up here. :p

I thought Ryles had a great game, dont remember him making an error apart from the one in the last few minutes. Chase Stanley was poor in attack, he is no good in centre. He wants to be a forward and you can tell by how he kept cutting back in and running it up the middle.

Kiki

First Grade
OH i got it confused. two little men in headgear! i wasnt wearing my glasses. how embarassing.

Latest posts