What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleasing to see

Sharkie73

Bench
It was pleasing to see that they played for the 80min this week and dug deep. They seemed to have some structure in there game tonight.

Will this win Kick Start our season????????

Feej

First Grade
I hope so.

My worry is that when Kimmorley comes back, it'll be back to the short, hospital pass game that obviously doesn't work with our team any more.

Special K

Coach
I was more pleased to see our leaders step up.

Nigel, Thompson and Dykes didn't shut up all game - they kept talking and firing up the boys. It was great to see them speaking up for a change and not following the leader. Nigel played a real leaders role tonight like he does when he plays for NZ. He was organising defence, chasing kicks and hit trying to get involved. Shame about how slow he is now but...

Inferno

Coach
I hope so but I'd rather we focus on beating the Panthers next week than worrying about the rest of the season.

Go Nulla

Bench
I think that we will win a few but if your hoping for miracles I doubt you will see any in 2006.

Sharkie73

Bench
Special K said:

Nigel, Thompson and Dykes didn't shut up all game - they kept talking and firing up the boys. It was great to see them speaking up for a change and not following the leader. Nigel played a real leaders role tonight like he does when he plays for NZ. He was organising defence, chasing kicks and hit trying to get involved. Shame about how slow he is now but...

Yeh Agreed K

PJ

First Grade
Shame about how slow he is now but...

Probably still a bit tentative, it was a pretty nasty injury.

Besides as far as I can tell Alberts speed is just a rumour, who needs speed in a Sharks backline?

Feej

First Grade
PJ said:
Besides as far as I can tell Alberts speed is just a rumour, who needs speed in a Sharks backline?
I was thinking that when I was listening to the commentators call the game on Fox.

They must have mentioned how fast he was about half a dozen times, and I was sitting there thinking that I guess we'll probably never see it.

Inferno

Coach
actually he did manage to run down someone from the far side of the field. I was reasonably impressed but I'd prefer if his speed was better utilised in attack as opposed to defence.

imasharkie

Coach
Special K said:

Yeah Special once again your pretty much spot on with your analysis of the game. It's going to be a real shame when the great white hope returns from injury and fargs up our go forward with his 2002 game plan.

Feej

First Grade
Well, I guess 70 mins is still better than what they have been serving up lately. :)

Latest posts