What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

plenty seats here.....

tigger

Juniors
I will be coming with mates anyway dickhead, i just thought a NSWRL table would suit everyone. I was wrong. It won't be the last time!

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Dont worry Tigger you can count on the Balmain Tigers Fan Group - we would sit with you if we knew what it was you were talking about.

brook

First Grade
tigger said:
I will be coming with mates anyway dickhead, i just thought a NSWRL table would suit everyone. I was wrong. It won't be the last time!

grr I'd be there if i could!

I could easily help you fill a table for the next trivia night (I figure they'll have another one sooner or later)

innsaneink

Referee
tigger said:

Tiggers "mates"..... :lol: :lol: ...............................You're always wrong!!

muppets.jpg

magpiemax

Juniors
tigger said:
"coming with mates"??? parents don't count as friends.
"suit everyone"??? yes it would suit everyone,but unfortunatly dogs are not allowed.and finally." i was wrong.it won't be the last time."
your not f*****g wrong there tugger. :roll: