What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Wb1234

Referee
..actually BRL turned down offer to field team in Winfield cup.

As side note: In 1989 combined Brisbane played in panasonic cup along with broncos.
You have a great memory

I remember a Panasonic cup final where a Brisbane team beat Illawarra in the final ?

Pippen94

First Grade
Sure thing mr thin skin who also engages in personal attacks.

Couldn't care less what u think of me. Just pointing out that most of ur arguments revolve around attacking other posters - that means u don't have much of an argument

Perth Red

Post Whore
What’s funny is png will likely get in as club 18 which is the most on the nose choice for ch9 and fox. But yeh they’ll decide expansion for sure lol

Colk

First Grade
Couldn't care less what u think of me. Just pointing out that most of ur arguments revolve around attacking other posters - that means u don't have much of an argument

Sure as opposed to this

“That's an oxymoron.
(I use words like oxymoron & ur side just calls ppl morons..)”

“Doubt it, but I'm not going to go down path of attacking ppl like u do”

“Maybe’s are broaden ur experiences”

“Dane is a poor troll. I hope Perth red is too but sadly some times I don't know”

“Imagine if u could compensate for ur lack of knowledge by at least being funny. U going on ignore.”

“Says more about u than anything really”

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Tv doesn’t care, it cares about ratings. Storm are top 3 most watched team on tv, I think tv are pretty happy with them lol

The Storm are one of the highest rating teams on STV.

You need better bullshit @Pippen94 @Get Rid of The Donkeys @Wb1234

Your circle jerk is poor
Also (and yes, it's taken too long but at least it's in place now), they have their pathways setup properly now and their junior sides are full of Victorians.

That was the final piece of the puzzle. The game in Victoria has gone from pretty much nothing to having a profitable, successful, popular (members, attendances, TV ratings) RL team that can finally produce Victorian NRL players in the space of 25 years.

Now, let's put the work into Perth and NZ and see what dividends they can pay.

Wb1234

Referee
I get some of the reasons people hate the Storm, but at the end of the day they are one of us. A RL team fighting the good fight in the middle of an AFL cauldron. I can't be anything but supportive of that. It's a tough ask.
Their success has be hugely exaggerated by the let’s copy afl crowd

dolphins have achieved more In one year than Melbourne in 25 years

Latest posts