What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

MugaB

Coach
Do you think before you hit the "Post Reply" button?

You're the one who suggested the NRL go with Fiji in the advent of the Aus Gov pulling its deal with PNG.

That means you think Fiji will be funded by the Aus Gov or NRL, despite there being no evidence to support your bullshit claim.

If anyone is a "potato" it's you due to your inability to process what's in front of you.
I never said that, in what world are you thinking that NRL would walk away from any aus govt funding, and theres was zero mention of the govt pulling the deal, just the usual LU potato whatIf commentary?
I said that we should push for a Fijian team AFTER png has been accepted ... obviously later on... and get that govt money again... there's no evidence, just spit balling a future plan, so there's no BS claim... what's up your arse lately? have you forgot how to attack PR, or are you butthurt coz the potato stigma is back, I know what it is, your bored coz @Perth Red hasn't been around since wednesday... there's only us lowly pro -Perth expansion people here left

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Spare me your faux outrage .
Oh, so if I went and call you a racist, you play, but now that you demean special needs athletes, it's ALL faux rage... mate get f**kd!! You're BS British colonial beliefs can go and stick it, there's more to life than one upping a comment on a footy forum. Don't demean people with disabilities. Call me a twat, you know, like what you are...
Besides you hate the Papuans coz their black and poor! not coz they are getting a govt handout, and I bet you'll do the same shìt when the Fijian bid comes around too.
Welcome everybody, white Brain Potter! Our new ceo of the KKK

Last edited:

Brian potter

Bench
Oh, so if I went and call you a racist, you play, but now that you demean special needs athletes, it's ALL faux rage... mate get f**kd!! You're BS British colonial beliefs can go and stick it, there's more to life than one upping a comment on a footy forum. Don't demean people with disabilities. Call me a twat, you know, like what you are...
Besides you hate the Papuans coz their black and poor! not coz they are getting a govt handout, and I bet you'll do the same shìt when the Fijian bid comes around too.
Welcome everybody, white Brain Potter! Our new ceo of the KKK
Quite the little Karen aren’t we mate.

To get things back on topic, let's talk about the PNGRFL competition.

Instead of talking about buying the ESL, wouldn't it make more sense for V'landys to incorporate the PNGRFL under the ARLC and rebrand the Digicel Cup as NRL PNG?

Strengthening the PNGRFL would be better than adding a team to the NRL.

final say

Juniors
To get things back on topic, let's talk about the PNGRFL competition.

Instead of talking about buying the ESL, wouldn't it make more sense for V'landys to incorporate the PNGRFL under the ARLC and rebrand the Digicel Cup as NRL PNG?

Strengthening the PNGRFL would be better than adding a team to the NRL.
Of course it would.
Your suggesting that these 2 governments act responsibly with tax payers money...
BAHAHAHAHA

final say

Juniors
Imagine if the Australian government directly funded a pro comp in Pacific with this money...
6 PNG clubs, 2 Fiji clubs, 1 Tonga, 1 Samoa
6 million grants with a 4 million cap spend.
Administered by the NRL, all night games on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday- TV deal with fox fills the week.
After gate takes, merch and tv deal, it'll be self sustainable after 10 years or even making a profit and if it wasn’t surly that would be something that the government would be happy to continue to tip in.
All those players and trainers in those countries have a direct effect on their community and their economies.
Not a few washed up Aussies and kiwis but 300 players within those countries directly lifted out of poverty playing Rugby league.

Latest posts