What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

You should tr reading back some of your posts

eg nrl Vegas won’t happen
Crowd in Vegas will be bad
Perth will get an nrl team (been saying that for 20 years)
PNG is no chance of an nrl team
Nobody will bid for an nz side
Sky nz are going to cut their tv deal value

etc
He argued for years that an NRL club needs to generate $35-45m from football operations. Now he's saying there's zero chance of the ARLC accepting the only bid that has the potential to make that sort of money. On top of that, he's arguing that the ARLC will fast track a bid that will be lucky to generate $10-15m, despite ridiculing clubs like the Sharks and Bulldogs for operating on a similar budget.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Everyone knows you watch it

you know more about the afl than people
On big footy

you even know what weagles ticket prices are
ironically, you can keep saying it as much as you like but between you and I only one of us has followed the AFL in the last 25 years, it aint me.

Google is your friend

Wb1234

Referee
A
ironically, you can keep saying it as much as you like but between you and I only one of us has followed the AFL in the last 25 years, it aint me.

Google is your friend
anytime rugby league is booming I think of haters like you and have a giggle

seeing rugby league as the number one sport in Australia sure burns doesn’t it ?

Canard

Immortal
People in glass houses.....
@Wb1234

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

MugaB

Coach
That money will benefit Australians while the government handouts for a PNG NRL team won’t help out the average man&woman on the street in PNG.
Who the fk are you again?? Fancy some dumb pom, telling us how shit should be for Australian tax payers, or the average Papuan... get fkd pal, we all know you into this just to pump up your favourite bid above all else

Last edited:

Latest posts