What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Brian potter

Bench
Who the fk are you again?? Fancy some dumb pom, telling us how shit should be for Australian tax payers, or the average Papuan... get fkd pal we all know you into this just to pump up your favourite bid above all else
My goodness, another potty mouthed triggered snowflake.

sounds like I hit a nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: Vee

Brian potter

Bench
Stick your fkwit opinion up your arse.... and double it
And then evertime you post the same dribble in ever other expansion thread that has nothing to do with png times that by ten
No worries mate but unlike you I won’t let it trigger or upset me.

MugaB

Coach
No worries mate but unlike you I won’t let it trigger or upset me.
Yeah no shit... shitpot you are, of course you don't get worried, bad mouth everyone then walk away, and just repeat it again, you like those dumb political adds that turn up just before the votes, we call them f**kwit adverts... all they do is point out the negative shit on the opponent,

Brian potter

Bench
Yeah no shit... shitpot you are, of course you don't get worried, bad mouth everyone then walk away, and just repeat it again, you like those dumb political adds that turn up just before the votes, we call them f**kwit adverts... all they do is point out the negative shit on the opponent,
Wouldn’t life be boring mate if everyone had the same opinion.

Canard

Immortal

yet people complaining about money for png
This is HECS debt, which is indexed against inflation. And the govt reducing the indexed rate.

It's not money the government has, or was budgeted for, the budgeted debt will still be paid off by students

It's in no way comparable to gifting an foreign country for evermore.

Wb1234

Referee
Dunno about you guys I paid for my hecs myself

these bums will get high paying jobs they can afford to pay for their own university education

this plus wasting money on stuff like Ukraine are issues not 600 million on png

Canard

Immortal
Dunno about you guys I paid for my hecs myself
They are still paying off there HECS debt, and likely at a rate higher than the 1 or 2% you paid yours off at.

It's just not the 7% rate it would be today.

Seeing as how you don't f**king read anything (are you illiterate?)

This is from the article

The government said a person with an average HELP debt of $26,500 would see about $1200 wiped from their outstanding loans pending the passage of legislation

Wb1234

Referee
It’s 3 billion in spending on something that the govt shouldn’t do

3 billion is five times more than what png are getting

five times more

FIVE!

Tried to dumb this down so people would understand

then again those people probably don’t go to uni in the first place so don’t know what hecs is

why are students getting cola money and not the people they actually need it