What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poetry in Motion.

Geezus I miss the great man in our backline.

There must be a stack of footage out there of him scoring tries for his Club, State and Country. I think he scored 160 odd tries for his Club alone. What about some of his great defensive efforts as well. He saved a stack of tries with last ditch tackles.

Yet I can only find this poor quality footage on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe1UOiiXwW4

Does anyone know if a Video/DVD was ever produced about the great man?

If there hasn't Sharks management should get onto it.
They would sell a stack without doubt.
Absolutely spectacular runner with the ball.

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
That footage was digitised by me for another forum member from VHS. 4 hours of ET highlites. Seems somebody else has the dvd now.

It'd have to have this on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1QHLrG2gQ4

I wish we had that sort of pace in the team at the moment!

Haha... did you see Chariots face!

He couldn't believe it.

I think I remember him running chariots down in a Club game too.

Seriously if someone put a DVD together and marketed it at the game and sold it at the Merchandise stands they'd sell a squillion.

E.T in full flight was beautiful to watch.

Fancy having to mark up against him in a game.
He could make you look ordinary in an instant.

Sharks marketing should get onto it!

spider

Coach
Poetry in Motion

thought it was going to be simmo thread for a second, or the boys knocking a few back at 2230

pretty to watch at the same time as being hard to watch

been a while since i have seen us score tries such as those

Qld Shark

Juniors
Good thread DS especially after reading all the negative stuff going around
ET in full flight is still a joy but some of my favorite memories are of him getting down low and driving merkins back into the ingoal from ten metres out
He was an inspiration in attack and defence

2 things I'd like to see.

1 - Where ET chips, runs around, kicks again over the fullback, regathers and scores. vs Canberra ?
2 - A test against the poms where ET hits this guy under the rub cage and drives him back 10m, one of the best tackles I've ever seen.

carcharias

Immortal
I have a VB dvd called greatest trys and there is one where ET score 5 trys in one game.

How many have we scored this year?

Inferno

Coach
sh*t, I watch any more of that and there is no way I'll be able to drag myself off to Shark Park on Saturday night.

Nullajet

Juniors
That footage was digitised by me for another forum member from VHS. 4 hours of ET highlites. Seems somebody else has the dvd now.

And absolutely brilliant dvd it is!! There is some other pure gold on the other vhs versions of highlights....ah...McGaw, Docko, Wilson, Miller....

We have never had it so good since... :(

I miss those days when we were exciting to watch win or lose!!