What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Points Difference *Spoilers*

LeagueNut

First Grade
Fairleigh Good! said:
After points difference comes probably who scored more. Then the aggregate of games between the two teams tied.

Then alphabetical order.
I'd just like to point out that Aotearoa comes before Australia or Great Britain. \\\\:D/

Misty Bee

First Grade
FFS get over crap sports like soccer and cricket!!!! Kiwis at present need to focus on their Rugby League woes.

Roos v Poms. Guaranteed to be full on.

aussies1st

Staff member
douglasallen91 said:
just like the solomons ah:cool:

solomons were just too good ;-)

It doesn't matter if we play the Kiwis or GB. This series has shown both are capable of beating Aus. Plus why would Aus risk losing as if they lose too badly they themselves won't make it.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Twizzle said:
oh puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

are we scared of the Kiwis :lol:

only Damien Flemming knows how to contrive results like that

pot :arrow: kettle :arrow: black

I didn't know that Damien Fleming had a history of match fixing, but if you say so it proves my point fo sho.

cookie36

Juniors
I just hope the aussies win it and win it well. Just so the Kiwis dont have something else to blame us for. They could have put it beyond us to influence anything if they turned up to play in the weekend.

Skinner

Coach
The actual permutations are :

Great Britain lose or draw: Australia finish top and play New Zealand.

Great Britain win by a point: Australia finish top and play New Zealand.

Great Britain win by two points and score less than 48: Australia finish top and play New Zealand.

Great Britain win by two points and score more than 48: Australia finish top and play Great Britain.

Great Britain win by three, four or five points: Australia finish top and play Great Britain.

Great Britain win by six or seven points: Great Britain finish top and play Australia.

Great Britain win by eight points and Australia score 43: Great Britain finish top and play Australia.

Great Britain win by eight points and Australia score less than 43: Great Britain finish top and play New Zealand.

Great Britain win by nine points or more: Great Britain finish top and play New Zealand.

From the Sporting Life Website