What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon Go

Frederick

Staff member
Started playing again. Raids have reignited my interest in the game. Nabbed a moltres this morning

Apey

Staff member
I've had pretty good catch rate so far. 1/1 Articuno 1/1 Lugia 1/2 Moltres 0/1 Zapdos hopefully this one isn't a pain in the ass to compensate.

Frederick

Staff member
I've had pretty good catch rate so far. 1/1 Articuno 1/1 Lugia 1/2 Moltres 0/1 Zapdos hopefully this one isn't a pain in the ass to compensate.
I got a zapdos on my first attempt. Haven't tried for Lugia just yet

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Haven't even attempted a Legendary raid yet - need to go in the city one weekend and find a bunch of nerds and join in.

Got 230 in the pokedex apart from the legendaries I'm only missing Togetic, Ampharos and Unown which is pretty much impossible to find. I think they will up its spawn rate as part of a festival eventually.

Never hatch that little merkin Togepi started walking the f**ker.. Guarantee as soon as I walk enough to evolve it I will start hatching it regularly.

jargan83

Coach
So far I'm 4/4 with Zapdos, was 3/4 with Moltres, 1/7 with Articuno and 2/2 with Lugia.

Apparently there are people out there who are just raiding all day long.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Havnt done any raids.
My work mate started playing today and got a damned Ditto while on level 2, I'm level 22 and still don't have one!

Apey

Staff member
Yeah got a few, they're everywhere. Still need my Entei though..