What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker Players!

RABK

Referee
f**king annoying all these downloads, i'm out.

Why the f**k did i spend 8 minutes downloading the f**king thing only to be told by it that my version needs to be updated? What the f**k wa si downloading then, Truepoker 89? f**k me dead.

RABK

Referee
Simon, i downloaded the initial 8 minute program. I was then told i can't play till i upgrade my version, i clicked yes and it hasn not moved for 9 minutes now.

Microsoft antispyware is telling me it's also riddled with spyware. I'm tired and i really couldn't be farked.

I wouldn't mind a game, I'm trying to learn the game by watching it on Fox and reading a bit about it. Unfortunately I'm a dial-up person (yes, I live in the past) and I shudder to think how long all this downloading would take, so I'm gonna give it a miss.

Have fun lads... and know when to fold 'em! (c'mon, someone had to say it!)

thuganomics

Coach
Mines singh316 on truepoker.

I've played on truepoker for ages, and the best thing is the tournements. You can have up to 100 people playing in any tournment, and is very challenging to win.

Stranger

Coach
:lol:

Games underway With Participants
Gene Krupa
CWB
Mr.C
Thugskies
Devil9
Raider_69
Cyclone Steve
All loosing their chips to Stranger :)

thuganomics

Coach
Here's how you play tournements.

1. Go to play for fun, server 1.
2. Click 'trny list'
3. You'll see these times when the trny's start. Once that time is up you right click on the trny and click register. *Note - you may have to enter in your validation code if you havn't played in that server before.*
4. Wait for the trny to start and try to win.

Note: No limit hold'em trnys start every 2 hours starting at 12:51am (or close to it). So maybe tommorow peeps we could play at 8:50pm?

thuganomics

Coach
Well, there are up to 100 players that are able to play. Normally a 8:50 game would have around 30 players in it, so it may take around 1 hour - 1 and a half hours. They can go up to over 2 and a half hours though when 100 people are in.

thuganomics

Coach
Infact, the game that we were playing can be played in Server 1 as well. So you don't have to change servers from going to trnys to just a normal table.

Raider_69

Post Whore
cheers lads, was good to kill a few roveless hours
if ya's do it again and im ya's dont mind ill be in again

thuganomics

Coach
Alrighty im logging off.

Just let us know in this thread if any of you guys are up for a trny tommorow at 8:50pm, or even 10:50pm. Remember - no limit trnys start every 2 hours apart.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah sounds good...if im alive...as you can see its 1:15am...I am up because our 9 month old is learning how to fall asleep on his own...without the booby....so its gunna be one of those nights for us.

The Devil

Bench
Haha.. i guess staying up late has its advantages eh?

Getting used to what it'll be like to have a newborn ;-)